Going to watch Chelsea

stuvah

Me and my mate from work are going down to watch chelsea in december, we are hoping to get tickets for the tottenham game.

I'm just looking for some advice on hotels, pubs and some general info on getting to the ground etc.

First time heading down so no idea lol

Thanks in advance

Me and my mate from work are going down to watch chelsea in december, we are hoping to get tickets for the tottenham game.

I'm just looking for some advice on hotels, pubs and some general info on getting to the ground etc.

First time heading down so no idea lol

Thanks in advance

Not have trip advisor in Livingston?

http://forums.cfcnet...-pubs-and-bars/

Quick Google,hope you enjoy the trip mate it's one I plan to take in the future.

cheers bud I had a look on trip advisor and another couple of sites, I was hoping to get the opinions of some pub's hotels from any bears who had been down as the last thing I want is to walk into a bar full of tottenham fans haha

I was down the Bridge a couple of years ago, although I live in London.

Was buying a fanzine outside the ground and the guy heard my accent, I'm from Northern Ireland.

He asked me did I come over for the game, I said no I lived in London, I'm a Rangers fan but also like to see Chelsea do well.

He handed me the money back and said 'Gawd bless the 6 Counties mate' :thumbup::ulster: