Wallace and MacLeod for the off ?

cumnockbear

Brighton Target Gers' Double Swoop

Brighton have sent representatives to Glasgow to thrash out a deadline day double deal for Rangers' Lee Wallace and Lewis MacLoed.

With the Scottish Championship club struggling for cash, The Seagulls believe they are very close to agreeing a cut price deal for for the defender and midfielder, as long as the fee is paid upfront. SunSport understands Rangers would be willing to sell the pair for a fee of around £3 million.

It was reported this week that the Ibrox club are struggling for cash and have launched a new share plan in attempt to raise funds. Sources within Ibrox have revealed meetings are set for tomorrow morning with the English Championship side as Rangers prepare to sell off 2 key assets

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll wait and see before freaking out, but I'd be dissapointed if either of those players are moved on.

Same Gogz but do we really have a choice to keep a hold of them ?, they're ( in my eyes ) our only 2 sellable assets in the squad and we need the cash and quick or we could be no more in the coming weeks/months.

I have no idea how this small share issue is going to pan out.

Lewis Macleod has the potential to be a 10 million pound player.

I'd sell every player in our current squad twice over before letting him go.

I agree but.... we'll never get 10m especially when we play in the 2nd tier and don't have much choice being a cash strapped club, clubs will use that to their advantage to get our players well under valuation, as you can quite clearly see 3m for both Wallace and MacLeod is a joke.

Brighton Target Gers' Double Swoop

Brighton have sent representatives to Glasgow to thrash out a deadline day double deal for Rangers' Lee Wallace and Lewis MacLoed.

With the Scottish Championship club struggling for cash, The Seagulls believe they are very close to agreeing a cut price deal for for the defender and midfielder, as long as the fee is paid upfront. SunSport understands Rangers would be willing to sell the pair for a fee of around £3 million.

It was reported this week that the Ibrox club are struggling for cash and have launched a new share plan in attempt to raise funds. Sources within Ibrox have revealed meetings are set for tomorrow morning with the English Championship side as Rangers prepare to sell off 2 key assets