Fans Board Elections

TomScott

Got a call today to say I have been selected as one of the three who will stand for election as Families Rep on the Fans Board.

This is an unashamed post to plead for you vote when the voting goes live on 6th Sept.

I have no affiliation to any fans group and come to this without any personal desire - just want to see us get back where we belong and safeguard our club for our kids.

I hope you will vote and hopefully it will be for Tom Forrester as families rep.

Thanks

Got a call today to say I have been selected as one of the three who will stand for election as Families Rep on the Fans Board.

This is an unashamed post to plead for you vote when the voting goes live on 6th Sept.

I have no affiliation to any fans group and come to this without any personal desire - just want to see us get back where we belong and safeguard our club for our kids.

I hope you will vote and hopefully it will be for Tom Forrester as families rep.

Thanks

Spiv.

Thanks

Your manifesto and credentials, sir?

Is there a list somewhere of who's shortlisted in the various categories?

I believe lists will be sent out in advance of voting.All those selected will have their applications posted so you can see who you are voting for.I am happy to give more info to anyone by PM. I want what is best for our club and if that means someone else is elected then thats fine by me.Just want what is best for the club i love and i will support whoever wins 100%.

I believe lists will be sent out in advance of voting.All those selected will have their applications posted so you can see who you are voting for.I am happy to give more info to anyone by PM. I want what is best for our club and if that means someone else is elected then thats fine by me.Just want what is best for the club i love and i will support whoever wins 100%.

Most if your info will come to us anyway, if you want us to vote, it would be nice for you to give us some reasons why, maybe explain your stance on various hot topics ... Board, Management, Youth Policy, Fan Ownership etc.

well if you are a season ticket holder or a member then hopefully you will use ur vote positively for the benefit of our club

not the best campaign speech sir.

what do you bring to the table that will set you aside from the other candidates?