Club or team?

rosco senior

We all know drastic change is required within our club but at the moment we are putting the future of our team at risk by starving the club of season ticket & gate revenues.

A 15,000 crowd to watch a cup match against one of the leading teams in the SPL who have already beaten CFC this season - what has happened to those famous words "we will follow in the footsteps of our team" ?

If we continue along this course of action a second administration becomes more and more likely. A 25 point deduction will probably mean at least one more season if not more in the Championship or lower divisions.

Any chance of attracting new money will diminish greatly again making promotion back to where we belong even more difficult.

If we did manage back to the top level an extended 5 year European ban would again cut off that source of income.

Finally, and the most crucial point to many supporters, we will hand the holy grail of 10 in a row or even more consecutive titles to our greatest rival from across the city.

Our enemies must find it hard to believe how we as supporters are managing to press the self destruct button.

Surely the most important thing this season is to gain promotion back to where we rightfully belong.

Let's fill Ibrox again, support our TEAM and once we are back at the top level find ways to change the club once and for all, so we can once again make an effective challenge for the one title that matters.

I really don't care about them having 10 in a row as long as we fix ourselves out.

Besides even a skint Rangers could compete with them.

We must not go the Admin route it would set us back years again, shut Auchenhowie before that happens blame the fans who call for boycotts.

It's their shout.

We all know drastic change is required within our club but at the moment we are putting the future of our team at risk by starving the club of season ticket & gate revenues.

A 15,000 crowd to watch a cup match against one of the leading teams in the SPL who have already beaten CFC this season - what has happened to those famous words "we will follow in the footsteps of our team" ?

If we continue along this course of action a second administration becomes more and more likely. A 25 point deduction will probably mean at least one more season if not more in the Championship or lower divisions.

Any chance of attracting new money will diminish greatly again making promotion back to where we belong even more difficult.

If we did manage back to the top level an extended 5 year European ban would again cut off that source of income.

Finally, and the most crucial point to many supporters, we will hand the holy grail of 10 in a row or even more consecutive titles to our greatest rival from across the city.

Our enemies must find it hard to believe how we as supporters are managing to press the self destruct button.

Surely the most important thing this season is to gain promotion back to where we rightfully belong.

Let's fill Ibrox again, support our TEAM and once we are back at the top level find ways to change the club once and for all, so we can once again make an effective challenge for the one title that matters.

but but but SOS have the best interests of the club at heart....... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

but but but SOS have the best interests of the club at heart....... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'm gonna use the Glaswegian version of of course they are

That will be shining bright. They can all stand proudly proclaiming success if we have an admin 2 saying I told you this would happen. I honestly don't understand why they are doing this or what they think they will achieve. the mhanky mhob must be loving this divide and conquer.

If you're one of the non payers, think long and hard about what you are doing to our club ya bunch of wasters.

I'm gonna use the Glaswegian version of of course they are

That will be shining bright. They can all stand proudly proclaiming success if we have an admin 2 saying I told you this would happen. I honestly don't understand why they are doing this or what they think they will achieve. the mhanky mhob must be loving this divide and conquer.

If you're one of the non payers, think long and hard about what you are doing to our club ya bunch of wasters.

I remember arguing with Houston on FB and his answer , along with his minions answers was always - look at Coventry and Leeds, that will be us if we dont boycot.....

Words fail me with that shower, how they've convinved long standing season ticket holders to stay away from Ibrox and probably cause an Admin 2 situation , is incredible.

Its alright though, their hero will ride in and 'save us' with his 30 million he has.

They have the mentality of tims, lets not bother going to watch our football team or buy the merchandise.

League cup crowds are always poor other than against the child molesters

was full house against Motherwell and Inverness 2 years ago, Game against DU was full last season, the 'big games' have brought great backing and atmosphere due to a show of defiance.

The simple minded are staying away because one man is telling them to.

was full house against Motherwell and Inverness 2 years ago, Game against DU was full last season, the 'big games' have brought great backing and atmosphere due to a show of defiance.

Dundee united was full as it was Scottish cup and it was half and half.

Motherwell and ict where anything but full

A guarantee if wee play manky mob in Scottish cup at ibrox it will be a struggle for us that have stood by the team to get a ticket as usual

If that's the case people only want to see celtic well they play at parkhead every 2nd week so fuck off there

And any group who is protesting by not attending should not be welcome back at ibrox

The best way to ensure Rangers future is to fill Ibrox for the rest of the season. Unfortunately many of our fans do not care about the clubs future as much as they care for their protest group, assembly, or "ultras" group, and are more than happy to starve the club and encourage other fans to do so. Scum.

Well said OP, unfortunately the pricks you are trying to convince don't have the best interests of the club at heart. It is all about getting their crook in power and self promotion while making a wee buck on the side, and if the club dies because of it they don't give a fuck.

Admin 2 would set the club back half a decade - much longer than another year in the champ.

We are already a risky buy so barring a "white knight" figure we cannot even consider admin 2

Admin 2 would lose the club lots of fans who would never return again.

Its ridiculous that some are acting like Admin 2 is something we shouldnt be too worried about. It will be the end of Rangers as we know it, we wont be in Europe for at least 5 years and probably another 10 before we have a chance to qualify, by that time we'll probably have an average attendance of about 20,000.

If you think Admin 2 is the way forward then youre a clown, fuck off help out some other club because you are doing Rangers absolutely zero favours.

A full Ibrox is what is needed, the team are giving us a reason to go and see them, theyre doing their best and staying positive which is more than can be said for any of us. Get Ibrox filled and support the team and you'll see the light at the end of the tunnel!

League cup crowds are always poor other than against the child molesters

A sense of reality is needed here, the league cup used to be a freebie with your season

ticket, as it is now a paid game it's hardly surprising.

The Scottish cup games pre administration against Kilmarnock and Dundee hivs only attracted

a combined attendance of around 30,000-31,000.

Cup games are struggling to attract gates for some reason, it's the same down south as well.

Dundee hivs was only 41,000, although fuck knows where we would of our another 10k

That's no the point i'm making brother, you said it was half and half i'm assuming you meant crowd split ?

Aye a was in Copland and as they had broomie and half the govan I took that as half the ground. Its obviously not but I thought I was till I remembered we had 2 full stands and a half stand