2 Choices

rosco_g88

What do Rangers do now - carry on with Ally as manager and hope that we can gain promotion and sack him this time next year when it's clear he's not up to the task of the top tier?

Or - sack him now, bring in a brand new manager and coaching staff, potentially unsettling the team in the short term with a few changes here or there, risk the chance of no promotion this year and another potential season in the Championship?

I've always thought Ally wasn't right for the job before he got it and it was confirmed to me 3 years ago with the European and League Cup exits but I've always said since admin that he should stay and complete the three phase journey to the top. Mostly, because of how unstable the club has been in recent past.

Not for me anymore, I'd prefer change now and as quickly as possible. We can't afford to waste anymore time.

Seeing Ally with his arms folded last night and the gormless expression on McDowall's face sickened and embarassed me in equal measure.

The board really need to get the finger out here before the season turns really ugly.

I don't see how we could actually get any worse on the park if we changed management now.

Like it is genuinely hard work just watching us play

spot on no new manager could motivate these imposters less than cheeky chappy ally.

People keep going on about hes not just a cheeky chappy theres another side to him.aye a shite manager.

What do Rangers do now - carry on with Ally as manager and hope that we can gain promotion and sack him this time next year when it's clear he's not up to the task of the top tier?

Or - sack him now, bring in a brand new manager and coaching staff, potentially unsettling the team in the short term with a few changes here or there, risk the chance of no promotion this year and another potential season in the Championship?

I've always thought Ally wasn't right for the job before he got it and it was confirmed to me 3 years ago with the European and League Cup exits but I've always said since admin that he should stay and complete the three phase journey to the top. Mostly, because of how unstable the club has been in recent past.

Not for me anymore, I'd prefer change now and as quickly as possible. We can't afford to waste anymore time.

Seeing Ally with his arms folded last night and the gormless expression on McDowall's face sickened and embarassed me in equal measure.

The board really need to get the finger out here before the season turns really ugly.

Unsettling the team! The team look fu****** clueless under Ally and his coaching staff. I have seen pub teams set out better.

I think terry butcher could do a job for us, he is full of passion and would certainly put this bunch of lazy fuckers in their place.he done well with inverness.hivz never gave him a chance, I just think big butcher would instill a bit of passion and belief back to Rangers.

The future of our club depends on our promotion to the SPL, I believe that's when we'll see the real investment coming.

The board have some hard choices to make, risk carrying on with Ally and hope he succeeds or making a change to a proven manager and guarantee promotion

I think terry butcher could do a job for us, he is full of passion and would certainly put this bunch of lazy fuckers in their place.he done well with inverness.hivz never gave him a chance, I just think big butcher would instill a bit of passion and belief back to Rangers.

I would have big Tel (despite some of his recent comments about us)

Another i think would do a job is Kenny Shiels, done well with Killie and doesn't take any garbage

Butcher has burned his bridges with a large part of the support after playing the Sectarianism card over the years.

Some of the stuff he has said about Rangers would not look out of place on some beast forum.

The second he got the job all these quotes would be splashed over the rags the next day, also he's pretty s*** as a manager as well how many times has he been sacked now?