Raith game at Ibrox on Sat 18th Oct - might it move for TV ?

Does anyone think or know whether this game may move to the Sunday or otherwise for TV ? I have to come up from England so as well as the tickets for the match I have trains to book.

Here's hoping we manage a wee bit of revenge for the Ramsdens but given our lack of consistency who knows.

Does anyone think or know whether this game may move to the Sunday or otherwise for TV ? I have to come up from England so as well as the tickets for the match I have trains to book.

Here's hoping we manage a wee bit of revenge for the Ramsdens but given our lack of consistency who knows.

Better fucking not move. I too have booked train tickets and a hotel

Dont think theres much chance it will get changed now,all tv games have been selected,and tickets are up for general sale on the official website.It better not change now,because im another whos booked and paid for transport and a ticket.

Hope not as I too am travelling up too. Think I will be driving up the Friday this time as I have some business wae the bank first thing sat am,,, besides hoping for a night out in Glasgow after the game and that 0700 train from Alnmouth is an early start even for me,,,,,,,just checked and its already £21!!! ,, if you book about a month before you can get it for about £10 sometimes less. :(