Livingston Programme

cdb1690

Just seen on FB a ceptic fan posting a picture of Livingston's match programme giving a story regarding The Rangers. It has the whole story of how 3 years ago today we beat a Hivs team 1-0 and then got liquidated and no longer have 140 years and Rangers don't exist to then talk about Charles Green and Sevco etc.. You catch the drift. I don't understand why these small clubs continue to try and hit us out of jealousy and they feel the need to do it. Surely the editor of their programme has to have been dropped on his head wearing green and white.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just think its crazy how 3 years on and they still bang on about it. At the end of the day it is jealousy and if they were as successful as The Rangers then they would have as much haters as us too. A small time club is all they are.

I'm not clued up about their past financial problems because I couldn't give a fuck about them. Just makes me furious seeing them print their programme with this shit. Its well known from the media about the last 3 years why the hell printing it again I'll never know.

It would appear Livi still carry the legacy of fenian keane and fenian lottery winner.

Aye,the same Keane who did the Millions of Pounds Fraud on the BOS by forging Willie Haughey's signature. Then they had their loud Irish chairman who fired Gough and never hid his allegiance to the East Enders.

Also they deliberately paid players off the books by changing their status to amateur , getting a fine when they should have been deducted points. Nice wee club alright.

I worked in Livi for several years and remember hearing about a poll the club did not long after it started. They wanted to find out where their new local fan-base was coming from. Seemingly 62 per cent of the 'fans' that replied said they were or had been Rangers fans. ........a bit like an ex-smoker telling a smoker how it's bad for your health what they also used to participate in!

Our board should be hitting out against shit like that but they don't give a fuck about the fans or any shit that is printed about our club. When is somebody from our club going to grow some balls and start taking these bigoted hate filled cunts to task ???

They must know better than UEFA then :lol:

I'm not a fan of boycotts now but unless an apology is forthcoming, I hope their stadium is empty for our next visit.

I think they will apologise though, it will be some tim having his moment of glory as he edits the programme.

Wean touching bastard.

They must know better than UEFA then :lol:

I'm not a fan of boycotts now but unless an apology is forthcoming, I hope their stadium is empty for our next visit.

I think they will apologise though, it will be some tim having his moment of glory as he edits the programme.

Wean touching bastard.

Or the ECA, or the ASA

Not holding my breath for an apology from them either.