anyone collect badges?

Anyone collect Rangers or loyalist badges? Ive not got many just a few on an old scarf I have, will be adding to my collection soon

Next time you are at Ibrox see if Tam the Badgeman is still selling he used to have a great collection. Though perhaps know they are all owned by MA :D

I take it there arent any RM badges? Would be a nice idea, ive found a site that does custom badges, 100 at 96p each so if sold for £2.50 could be a nice profit for Sponsors Fund or Erskine or something like that?

Don't collect but my company designs, manafactures and supplies enamel badges. Prices for a standard style badge finished in soft enamel start @ £0-80p and in a hard enamel finish from £0-90p each.

Those prices are based on a minimum order of 100 off and are fully inclusive of artwork, die charges and production the only extra cost would be delivery. We are not VAT registered so there is no VAT to add. If anyone's interested you can get in touch by:

www.pwpins.co.uk

sales@pwpins.co.uk

Simon.