Scum FC

Bad Robot

This never lasted long on their front of the records website.

We now have the SFA convicted racist player and what about about the wank LG who was also up for racism ? Then we have the terrorist cunt up on the assault charge and these terrorists supporting fans, what a fucking horrible club.

Oh and the fuckers in Amsterdam, what's happened about them tramps?

Seven members of Green Brigade group of Celtic fans to stand trial charged with singing a pro-IRA song

30 October 2014 08:22 AM Grant McCabe

THEY are alleged to have behaved in a way “likely to incite public disorder” by singing Roll of Honour at Celtic Park.

SNS

Celtic fans make some noise.

SEVEN members of ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ group of Celtic fans are to stand trial next month charged with singing a pro-IRA song.

They are alleged to have behaved in a way “likely to incite public disorder” by singing Roll of Honour at Celtic Park.

Paul Duke, 38, Ross Gallagher, 30, Christopher Bateman, 29, David Gallacher, 23, Sean Cowden, 22, Kieran Duffy, 19, and Greg Robertson, 29, are charged with the offence.

VIEW GALLERY

Duke and Gallagher, both of East Kilbride, Bateman, of Irvine, Gallacher, of Glasgow, Cowden, of Rutherglen, and Duffy, of Coatbridge, are accused of singing the song at the Champions League qualifier against Elfsborg on July 31 last year.

Gallagher, Bateman and Robertson, of Glasgow, are accused of singing the song at a Ross County game on August 3, and Robertson and Gallacher are charged with the same offence at a match against Inverness

on August 24.

All seven deny the charges and face trial at Glasgow Sheriff Court next month.

Couldn't see anything on the Daily Rhebel website or BBC website. All I seen is some story about a no voter and the usual 3 Rangers stories about Mike Ashley. Had to scroll through the ages to find the story about the racist boy that plays for them. To say they control the media is an understatement!

The statement is pure celtic DNA

They stand by the player 100% and will appeal.

A player they have got to know in depth over the 2 months he has been with the club.

The players called to give evidence have all lied according to celtic

The SFA panel are incompetent

Anyone found guilty of racism at this "club like no other" can relax knowing that all will be done to cover up the offence.

In fact even if found guilty they "will not recognise the verdict of the authorities" and continue to employ, pay and support the racist

The player who was abused will receive NO APOLOGY and will simply be referred to as a troublemaker and liar

They absolutely abhor racism of any kind, so much so they signed, another racist cunt

What was it TLB said after we were cleared by the authorities ?

"The standards and behaviour of this club are impeccable"

Vile doesn't come close

(tu)

I had a 'discussion' with a Hibs fan in work, who said to me "Hearts fans are the new h*** with their nazi salutes"

To which I calmly explained they're not Nazi salutes but the red hand of Ulster. He laughed and said "doesn't matter, no room for that stuff in football" and my reply you ask? And there's room for the Palestine flags you's brought to Ibrox? "Aw that's just the wee neds that brought them"

Aye, clamped ya dick.

I had a 'discussion' with a Hibs fan in work, who said to me "Hearts fans are the new h*** with their nazi salutes"

To which I calmly explained they're not Nazi salutes but the red hand of Ulster. He laughed and said "doesn't matter, no room for that stuff in football" and my reply you ask? And there's room for the Palestine flags you's brought to Ibrox? "Aw that's just the wee neds that brought them"

Aye, clamped ya dick.

That sounded like a riveting conversation.

I don't know why he'd make up being racially abused? Tonev has definitely done it and their appeal should be chucked out. Racist bastard.

Sets a ridiculous precedent though.

What stops players just complaining and there being a guaranteed (potential career ruining) ban?

In future the SFA will now have to ban any player accused of racism.