Ally fires a couple shots across their bows

AlBear.

"Gone are the days of this 'we don't need Rangers in the top flight'." he said. "Sadly, because it's too late, there is now a little bit of common sense being shown. It's clear we do need Rangers, Hearts and Hibs in the top flight."

"Knowing the pig-headedness of some of the people involved, no they won't," answered McCoist, when asked whether he felt some now regret how the situation was handled. "But let's be honest, was it for the greater good of Scottish football? Of course it wasn't. It absolutely wasn't. But we are where we are and things have happened. There is no use in looking back the way because we can't change anything."

"I need to explain myself because there have been one or two things written and said," he said. "I am certainly not running scared or hiding behind the couch. I thought it was common sense what I was trying to say and I stand by that."

"As everyone can see from the bookies, celtic are 4/5 favourites, everybody else is 9/2," he added. "Because the bookies are very rarely wrong I thought it was common sense that you'd like a shot at one of the teams at 9/2 in terms of enhancing your chances of making the final. There is no 'I want to avoid celtic at all costs.' That couldn't be further from the truth."

There are quite a few on here won't like that either - just wait!

Disagree, when he says the right thing and sticks up for us he gets praise (see the Guidetti thread).

Also impressed with the first couple of paragraphs of this.

Last two were trying to right a significant error on his part after being widely criticised for his 'anyone but Celtic' headline.

Well said Ally, I would honestly give both my legs to beat these cunts if we draw them. Guidetti thinks he's a big man because he's went from warming Stoke's bench to firing 3 past one of the worst teams in the SPL who were down to ten men and have a budget a minute fraction of Celtic's, well done mate! I pray we draw these cunts at 5pm today, bring them on, we are the people :7325: :7325: :7325:

Guys great to be here and I hope my first posts isnt too negative but its an honest opinion..

They are utter crap and have no long term plans probably the same plans as us 4 games against the Rangers but we are no better thats a fact Im afraid but thats Scotland for you