"We must fight to save Ally"

WATBB

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He's definitely lost the dressing room, this is pals trying to stop their pal getting the sack.

Clearly shows that the players do not give a shit under McCoist, so much so that the players know they have to try a little harder, to make him at least look better.

He's definitely lost the dressing room, this is pals trying to stop their pal getting the sack.

Clearly shows that the players do not give a shit under McCoist, so much so that the players know they have to try a little harder, to make him at least look better.

Nope, not getting this at all.

I don't disagree that they all need to work harder....but when I say all, that includes Ally and Coaching team. The one week(Armistice week) when they all pulled together and played brilliantly. It wasn't all pretty pictures, but they played a lot better than what we continue to witness every other time and I don't understand how half these players can go from playing great with their old teams and completely dire with Rangers.

How can it not be down to the management as well as the players? You all know I was first in line to stick up for Ally so this is not me h*ting on him other than wanting the best from everyone.

He has lost them so much that they are going to try harder for him?

If Jon Daly came out and said 'I think it's time Ally went' he'd never kick a ball for us again. Obviously the players will speak out in support because it's in their own best interest to do so. What the players really think is something we wont be hearing sadly.

I would of said it should be the other way around. Ally and Coaching staff should be fighting to save the team?

Of course, at end of day management has to take responsibility for players, not other way round.

WATTB is right, he's lost some, or even all of the dressing room.

Of course, at end of day management has to take responsibility for players, not other way round.

WATTB is right, he's lost some, or even all of the dressing room.

Thought his logic was a bit weird myself.

Pressure is on biggest week for ally as a manager.. If he sees it through until next Sunday n we get beat he is out imo.

I thought he would continue through to the midweek clash at Alloa as Kilmarnock in are a higher placed SPL team and in theory could be dismissed as a better team if they beat us.

Just realised though, money talks loudest and a Kilmarnock defeat would knock us out of a potentially lucrative Scottish cup run too with no other sight of increased revenue at the gate.

Thought his logic was a bit weird myself.

I think his logic is right, in that Ally probably has some players in the dressing room supporting him (Daly for instance, who Ally seems to favour occasionally), but others are not happy with Ally, especially those who either feel alienated from the manger's poor decisions or are quite simply concerned about their career if playing for an unsuccessful Rangers team.

I think his logic is right, in that Ally probably has some players in the dressing room supporting him (Daly for instance, who Ally seems to favour occasionally), but others are not happy with Ally, especially those who either feel alienated from the manger's poor decisions or are quite simply concerned about their career if playing for an unsuccessful Rangers team.

I understand that (not saying I agree), I'm just not convinced that's what he was saying. What he seemed to be saying was saying a lot more raving.

I can't see Daly being a supporter now that he's a bit down the pecking order

I can't see Daly being a supporter now that he's a bit down the pecking order

We're fashioning this into quite the soap opera in our own heads.

The fact is nobody really knows what the players are thinking. The amateur sleuths that think they've got it sussed are making big conclusions from very little evidence.

Low morale is our enemy. And the morale in that changing room is at an all time low just now. There is no leader.to grab a teammate and kick his arse. Lead by example. Nothing. From top to bottom.

Once the morale goes. You lose the.dressing room . You lose the dressing room your done.

Bye bye legend. Thanks for your efforts but you should always , as in any line of work. KNOW YOUR LIMITS