We won't go up this season.

EatDolphins

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still relatively confident that we'll get promoted. I'm not even remotely prepared to concede defeat in the title race. The fact remains, however, that we ought to be top and playing better football. That, along with our consistent embarrassment in cups in recent years, is enough to justify replacing McCoist.

That said, I believe he'll still be in place at the end of the season. A very, very good source told me we simply couldn't afford to bin him a couple of months ago. I haven't heard of any significant change in that department since then.

I think we'll go up via the play offs only if we have a change of management and coaching staff soon..At this time we're like a rudderless ship and our coaching staff haven't a clue and our players are unfit and have given up..

If we keep going the way we are then i feel it'll be championship football next season.

I actually think he will cost us a fortune by staying, that defeat on Saturday will keep more fans away from Ibrox, then there's the cups.

There's revenue to be made by winning them and progressing to the finals, but Ally doesn't do winning cups.

How much money has he cost us over his reign with his appalling cup record?

There's TV money he's done us out of, ticket sales, sponsorship etc, it's not just a defeat, there's all that to think about.

Paying the clown off seems like a bargain compared to what it will do to this club spending another year in this division.

At the start of the season going up was a given, Hearts were just out of admin losing most of their regular starting players while Hibs were in tatters also.

Fast forward 5 months and we are 9 points behind and having lost our 2 home games against both Hearts and Hibs while also getting turned over with ease at Tynecastle.

If you add this to the already embarrassing cup final defeat to Raith Rovers and the various other gubbings we have received through the last few seasons it's fucking grim stuff.

We are not even at Christmas yet and the league looks lost for us already while now our hopes are pinned on a playoff lottery where we know McCoist more often than not buckles under the pressure as does his powder puff panic signings. If that wasn’t bad enough we also have a cup semi against the tims to come which I have no doubt now that we will get battered…lose the head and end up with a few suspensions no doubt.

We have nothing to lose by chucking McCoist out on his useless arse and maybe give our season a kick start with something fresh and new…that’s our only shot here if we are to be truthful! It’s not a matter of opinion anymore it’s a matter of fact that McCoist is an utterly pish manager and someone with a delusional personality to boot.

Stick with this red neck of a manager and we won’t go up, we will get stuffed by them and we might find ourselves going through another admin/liquidation scenario if we can’t get out this piss poor league this season.

Is that worth the risk of trying to make one of our playing legends a manager? Doe’s he deserve a 4th year in one of…if not the most highest paid job in Scottish football?

I know what’s more important to me and it’s The Rangers not Ally McCoist and his bank balance.

I have no confidence in the management team and players having the bottle to be promoted through a play off, this group have bottled every big game we have played in the last 3 years, why would this season be any different? I don't see any sign of things changing unfortunately.

At the start of the season going up was a given, Hearts were just out of admin losing most of their regular starting players while Hibs were in tatters also.

Was never a given for me. It was obvious from the beginning the Budgie had got it right. She paid most of the staff off, reduced the outgoings, then started rebuilding, taking on good people in good positions who then made good quality signings.

I also wouldn't say we were turned over by ease. If Smith hadn't been so stupid I think it would have been very different we started relatively well and looked up for it.

Despite me having no faith in McCoist as a manager I still thought we would go up with relative ease.

Although our squad is poor I thought that our strength in depth in comparison to everybody else in this league should have seen us go up with relative ease, but we've managed to make a complete cunt of it

The playoff looks like our most likely path at the moment, but if McCoist remains in charge he will probably make a cunt of that too.

We have played Hearts twice and Hibs once and have lost all three league games. At the start of the season you would never have believed it. We should have been going into Saturdays game with huge momentum but no we fucked it up the week before by drawing with Alloa for the second time this season. This is the worst manager in Rangers history and he has done incredible damage to the playing side. My anger is the fact that he wont admit it, step aside and let the club progress.

I'm sure it was Ben51 who touched on the fact that guys like Black, Smith and Miller were brought here for their experience and they are the ones who let us down when it mattered the most, they are supposed to be leading by example. I would give Macleod the captaincy tbh.

None of them should have been signed in the first place, Miller's mouth seems to have people thinking he could walk into our managers role when it seems he can't back it up on the park, useless Boyd sitting on the bench as well, looking worse than he did last year for Killie.

What a mess this man has left the club, young hungry guys out on loan while he has overpaid, unfit wasters taking up the jerseys.

Despite me having no faith in McCoist as a manager I still thought we would go up with relative ease.

Although our squad is poor I thought that our strength in depth in comparison to everybody else in this league should have seen us go up with relative ease, but we've managed to make a complete cunt of it

The playoff looks like our most likely path at the moment, but if McCoist remains in charge he will probably make a cunt of that too.

(tu)

You weren't alone in that, most of us thought this would be the case as did everyone else...just look at the odds at the start of the season. No one expected this despite us being a poor side.

We cannot take the risk of not going up, we simply might not survive what that may mean financially to our club.

A decision needs to be made and very soon on our manager, it seems we all want the one thing but those in charge may not know our feelings...do we make this feeling very vocal at games? I think it might be time now.

There must be plenty of contracts up in the summer surely? If McCoist ever goes hopefully we can send some of his signings with him and rebuild from there.

It's hard trying to motivate yourself to go to Ibrox with him still in charge, I'll be there on Sunday afternoon but its hard work these days.

We are not catching Hearts. Not going to happen. We will bottle any play off aswell. It's the championship for us again next season. Sickened with it all. Burying your head in the sand and saying no surrender won't stop our decline.

That's the spirit!

YES SURRENDER!

Keep the white flag flying high.