3 young players on trial

trueblueal

Doesn't look bad (tu) seen more movement and passing in the whitecaps team than rangers have done in all our training sessions and games. He'd likely regress if he came here.

Learning from Lee Wallace would be a good thing for the lad but I doubt we'd make any of them better in the current set up (tu)

I hope they get some benefit from their trial period.

Since we appear to have some sort of scouting operation in N.America maybe we should consider applying to play in the N. American football leagues. MA could really get going with his Sports Direct branding in that marked. And the away games would be mega opportunity for extended drinking time.

I hope they get some benefit from their trial period.

Since we appear to have some sort of scouting operation in N.America maybe we should consider applying to play in the N. American football leagues. MA could really get going with his Sports Direct branding in that marked. And the away games would be mega opportunity for extended drinking time.

Think the N American scouting operation is K miller ;)

What's the point of sending a bunch of young men to train with our team of pensioners. It may make the young players feel good that they can get past and beat 'legends', but all it's likely to do to our old timers is drive home to them that they are indeed too old to be playing in the top league. If we get there that is!