I always give Aird stick

Smile

Its only fair to start a topic on how well he did first half today, he was one of the reasons we won the game he needs to try to keep up that level of play which will be hard as wingers always seem to be quite inconsistent.

Fair play to him today looked up for the challenge.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 game in 7-8 isn't good enough. Another Greg Wylde

Always good to support out kids - oh wait sorry I forgot it's unfashionable to support - thon Aird is pish - next!

Far to early to laud him as a superstar and far to early to write him off either!

Always good to support out kids - oh wait sorry I forgot it's unfashionable to support - thon Aird is pish - next!

Far to early to laud him as a superstar and far to early to write him off either!

you're fucking tedious. seem to have some sort of complex.

aird IS pish. ally IS pish and were going nowhere with these sorts at the club. get your head out yer arse.

Its only fair to start a topic on how well he did first half today, he was one of the reasons we won the game he needs to try to keep up that level of play which will be hard as wingers always seem to be quite inconsistent.

Fair play to him today looked up for the challenge.

Speechless

aird IS pish. ally IS pish and were going nowhere with these sorts at the club. get your head out yer arse.

What the fuck is tedious about supporting one of our young players? What's tedious is the constant negativity about everyone and everything.

What the fuck is tedious about supporting one of our young players? What's tedious is the constant negativity about everyone and everything.

It just doesn't come across as being very realistic. The vast majority of fans I know agree Aird has quite little ability and doesn't even show there's massive room for improvement. It's hard, for me at least, to be positive about a player I really don't rate.

It just doesn't come across as being very realistic. The vast majority of fans I know agree Aird has quite little ability and doesn't even show there's massive room for improvement. It's hard, for me at least, to be positive about a player I really don't rate.

And you're entitled to that opinion, just the same as others are entitled to disagree, preferably free from abuse.

Yawn. Since he burst onto the scene he's not improved for me. Still struggles to beat a man unles he knocks the ball into 20 yard of space then it's 75/25 wether the ball gets past the first man. Could be down to the manager but he has had 2 years to improve and 1 good game in 7-8 against lower league opposition is not good enough

Aye that telt me - really showing me how to support our kids - write them off. Pish pish posh hate hate hate - na wait it's Christmas chill merry Xmas!