Zelalem Named As One Of The Top 10 Teenagers In The World

Tumshie

Think we should be enjoying this young lad's talents while he is here. Would love to see him get him on loan for another season right enough.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3226289/Top-10-teenagers-Anthony-Martial-s-big-money-Manchester-United-stolen-headlines-10-teenage-talents-world.html

Think we should be enjoying this young lad's talents while he is here. Would love to see him get him on loan for another season right enough.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3226289/Top-10-teenagers-Anthony-Martial-s-big-money-Manchester-United-stolen-headlines-10-teenage-talents-world.html

He's only here until January never mind next season!

Oduwa is better tbh

Different types of players and I don't think it's fair to compare them to be honest.

Oduwa is a winger who takes players on, shows off his skills and gets bums off seats.

Zelalem is a midfielder who can really dictate the tempo of the game and rarely misplaces a pass.

Option for the full season though.

I think they'll re-call him, and send him to an English Championship side tbh; Though he'll be toughened up, up here; Arsenal will ultimately want to see him against 'better' opposition, to see how good he actually is, or if he can fulfill his potential.

Enjoy him while it lasts tbh.

I think they'll re-call him, and send him to an English Championship side tbh; Though he'll be toughened up, up here; Arsenal will ultimately want to see him against 'better' opposition, to see how good he actually is, or if he can fulfill his potential.

Depends who has the option to recall/allow to leave tbh.

We probably won't get another player like that again or unless we spend a good £5/6m on a youth prospect. He's not got out of second gear in any game he's played.

Great to have him here at the club and is getting quite a bit of media attention! will hopefully pave the way for more young talent to come on join us in the future and managers not scared to send them up here. Especially with the performances him and oduwa are putting in!

Hopefully the draw of cup finals and the prospect of beating the likes of the bheasts and sheep shaggers will extend his loan, and as said a taste of success getting his hands on a winners medal, for wenger thats got to be a big plus in the arsenal dressing room come next season,

I think that a lot of it will depend on the very fact why they loaned him to us in the first place, and that is how far Mr.Warburton can bring him on coaching wise, and we all know that Arsenal would not lend this boy to just anycunt so I think it could well end up a season long loan.

Oduwas more skillful. I would say Zelalem is the more complete player.

That said, they're both 2 totally different players.

Gedion has plenty of skill he just doesn't run at people very often. Check some of Gedion's highlights from the U20 world cup he pulled off some audacious stuff, including a perfect robana that his team mate couldn't put away.