1. The assistant ref misses 3 players Offside from a dead ball situation with an unrestricted view.
2. The referee misses the keeper moving a yard off his line at the penalty. Most definitely encroachment, again with an unrestricted view.
3. The referee gives a free kick instead of a penalty at aberdeen, he was 3 yards away again with an unrestricted view.
4. Referee misses two fouls leading up to an injury time winner at the piggery on Wednesday night, again he had a clear view.
5. Nick Walsh chops off a perfectly good goal for Ross County at dingwall when 30 yards from the action. that after his assistant who had a clear view, didn't put his flag up and deemed it a legitimate goal, baffling decision.
And that's just in the past week!