Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Canadaready

Crack a bottle....

Are you suggesting that BKay and D-Lo should star in their own sitcom?

CRACKIN' DA LOTTO

Season 1 Episode 1

Scottish sitcom following two white rappers as they decide to take their dreams to Southern California. Pound On: After discovering that they are last in the bar, Bkay challenges a local singer (played by D-Lo Brown) to a Pecker And Nuts fight. But their new American friends have slightly different ideas of the rules...

Category: Sitcom

E4 2:55am-3:25am (30 minutes)

CRACKIN' DA LOTTO

Season 1 Episode 1

Scottish sitcom following two white rappers as they decide to take their dreams to Southern California. Pound On: After discovering that they are last in the bar, Bkay challenges a local singer (played by D-Lo Brown) to a Pecker And Nuts fight. But their new American friends have slightly different ideas of the rules...

Episode 2

Having realised that they are like two musical 'peas in a pod' they decide to explode onto the Gansta Rap scene. Finances are a problem tho and they decide to risk it all by putting their last pound on the lotto......

CRACKIN' DA LOTTO

Season 1 Episode 1

Episode 2

Having realised that they are like two musical 'peas in a pod' they decide to explode onto the Gansta Rap scene. Finances are a problem tho and they decide to risk it all by putting their last pound on the lotto......

god how good a plot would that be for a film? would be like the new kevin and perry go large :lol: :lol:

CRACKIN' DA LOTTO

Season 1 Episode 1

Episode 2

god how good a plot would that be for a film? would be like the new kevin and perry go large :lol::lol:

All i wanna do is do it: The G mix.

ALL I WANNA DO IS DO IT IN THE HOOD.

certified club banger.

That sounds like a KKK anthem! :lol:

"Baby, I wanna do it in the hood."

"Alright, let's go to the hoo-"

"No, you don't get it. I wanna do it IN the hood."

I'm not sure the black rappers will be too thrilled with the obvious racism in the lyrics of the Pound On The Lotto crew.

ALL I WANNA DO IS DO IT IN THE HOOD.

certified club banger.

All i wanna do is do it, big girls big girls.-scratch- gie's a gobble and make sure she swallows. I get laid put a pound on the lotto.

I feel for Bkay. He is really a nice guy.

Yeah he's cool as fuck.

he's got a cocky attitude though.

I feel for Bkay. He is really a nice guy.

Yeah he's cool as fuck.

he's got a cocky attitude though.

:craphead:

I sen the NEDS on the video and hid behind my sofa. :craphead: