Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GOAT

If we had been 2-1 down to Dundee Utd at Tannidice with half an hour to go

We wouldn't have got a goal back. That's the difference between us and them. That is why they will probably still win the league, unless we buck up our ideas.

We've been given another chance here, but any of you honestly think we'll take it?

We wouldn't have got a goal back. That's the difference between us and them. That is why they will probably still win the league, unless we buck up our ideas.

We've been given another chance here, but any of you honestly think we'll take it?

Am I not right in saying we did exactly that a couple of months ago? Lafferty scored with 10 minutes to go?

Threads like this are simply priceless.:lol:

GOAT was trying so hard to be negative he never actually considered the facts. (tu)

I know we came back up there but i was thinking the exact same mate..... we dont have the same urgency and drive as celtic when its needed......who all thought they would get their 2nd goal and go and win it, i did,.... because they dont stop until the whistle - we are shite and winning this league will only be done if they throw it away...IMO

:lol:

Epic fail.

707e72008071801613000000b06d.jpeg

:lol: :lol: some threads are just priceless :lol:

Sorry I was watching the Liverpool game. Do any of you actually know what I meant? Who cares if we done it months ago, I'm asking you right now, would we have done it?

No fucking chance.

Sorry I was watching the Liverpool game. Do any of you actually know what I meant? Who cares if we done it months ago, I'm asking you right now, would we have done it?

No fucking chance.

stop digging ffs...... :maniero:

No fucking chance.

aye if players can keep fit for more than half an hour.