Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GOAT

If we had been 2-1 down to Dundee Utd at Tannidice with half an hour to go

38 posts in this topic

Sorry I was watching the Liverpool game. Do any of you actually know what I meant? Who cares if we done it months ago, I'm asking you right now, would we have done it?

No fucking chance.

aye if players can keep fit for more than half an hour.

I did know what you meant, but I still had a great long chuckle all the same.

In the last 2 games we've had 20 minutes or so to change the game, get the goal we so desperately needed and we produce no threat. Our players lose their composure and we resort to the long ball.

Another example then for our posters unable to grasp the concept of the topic... :rolleyes::craphead:

Did anyone honestly think we where going to score after the beggers took the lead last weekend?

I've also spelled Tannadice wrong. :rolleyes:

Ach stop trying to work your way out of it! Take your humiliation like a man!

I kind of know what you mean to be honest. As even yesterday when it went 2.2 I turned and said to my brother there we will resort to the long ball and we wont score. We lost the plot yesterday when Hearts scored.

Wouldn't have been an example I would have used though to make this point.

Another example then for our posters unable to grasp the concept of the topic... :rolleyes::craphead:

Did anyone honestly think we where going to score after the beggers took the lead last weekend?

I admire the size of your...JCB I really do.

But you've fucked up horribly, and stop trying to pretend it's 'all within the context'.

Even worse given earlier in the season Utd were our bogey team, and for us to get something from that match showed solid resilience.

fail.jpg

:lol: I used to have a belter of fail picture where a wee boy walked into the glass door.

There was a good one of a cat skelping into a glass door.

That dog is priceless though.

Anyway, point of the post, we don't have the bottle to get ourselves back into the game. Celtic attacked, attacked, attacked today and found their way back into the game. We hardly created another chance yesterday after being pulled back.

Unless we buck up our ideas, it's still Celtics league.

;)