clarkson

iwelumo

I'd hate Hutton to start he hasn't kicked a competitive ball since his injury

-McGregor-

-Broadfoot-Caldwell-McManus-Naysmith-

-Morrison-Brown-Fletcher-Ferguson-Commons-

-Miller-

That's what I would start with too.

I'd be less then amused if that muppet does go with Gordon ahead of McGregor.

-McGregor-

-Broadfoot-Caldwell-McManus-Naysmith-

-Morrison-Brown-Fletcher-Ferguson-Commons-

-Miller-

Tbat looks a decent team but I reck Brown will go on the right and Hartley will play the DM role

I think Hartley will play too mate.

However if it was up to me Morrison would be one of the first names on the team sheet.

I don't care what the "hardcore" Tartan Army fans say getting him to switch alligance was one of the only positive things Burley has done so far.

He's a quality player.

However if it was up to me Morrison would be one of the first names on the team sheet.

I don't care what the "hardcore" Tartan Army fans say getting him to switch alligance was one of the only positive things Burley has done so far.

He's a quality player.

I completely agree, Morrison is excellent and I reck he wont be at WBA to long after they go down. I wish it was to us but that is never gonna happen

McGregor

Hutton-Caldwell-Berra-Barry Robson

Whittaker -Feguson-Fletcher-Brown- Commons

-Lee Miller-

Subs: Gordon, Naysmith, Diamond, Kenny Miller, Morrison, Iwulumo, Hartley

He's a quality player.

Totally agree, he's just about the only player in our squad with a trick or two to go past a player and create a chance from nothing.

My main worry is the right full back position. An unfit Hutton or Broadfoot? Or even Alexander? Either way, Arjen Robben will have a field day if selected on the left.

I think Burley will go with

Gordon

Hutton McManus Caldwell Naysmith

Brown Hartley Ferguson Fletcher Commons

Miller

He's a quality player.

Totally agree, he's just about the only player in our squad with a trick or two to go past a player and create a chance from nothing.

My main worry is the right full back position. An unfit Hutton or Broadfoot? Or even Alexander? Either way, Arjen Robben will have a field day if selected on the left.

I think Burley will go with

Gordon

Brown Hartley Ferguson Fletcher Commons

Miller

I think you're right about Robben having a field day mate, that's why i'd play Whittaker and Hutton then you've got two right backs basically who can try and shakle him. Plus Burley might as well play Whittaker just now when his confidence is high than when he's playing mince. I don't think he's even in the squad though.

Scotland will most likely get humped whoever plays though.

I think you're right about Robben having a field day mate, that's why i'd play Whittaker and Hutton then you've got two right backs basically who can try and shakle him. Plus Burley might as well play Whittaker just now when his confidence is high than when he's playing mince. I don't think he's even in the squad though.

Scotland will most likely get humped whoever plays though.

There's definitely a chance for Whittaker to get into the squad, if he keeps up the form over the past couple of games. How long is Graham Alexander going to last? And Hutton has had some seriously bad luck with injuries.

But yeah, I also agree that Scotland will take a bit of a beating. I actually can't see where we will create anything from....Commons maybe? Because if Kenny Miller plays, he certainly isn't going to create much. And Scott Brown, Barry Ferguson, Darren Fletcher and Paul Hartley have about 6 goals between them this season.

Or even Alexander?

I hope never to see him in a Scotland strip again. Robben, on form, will frighten any right back and the only way I'd have any confidence is if an on-form Hutton was at RB. So with him being out for months, obviously, I'm not very confident with this game. If Broadfoot does play, he'll need to injure Robben before he makes his first run.

Or even Alexander?

I hope never to see him in a Scotland strip again. Robben, on form, will frighten any right back and the only way I'd have any confidence is if an on-form Hutton was at RB. So with him being out for months, obviously, I'm not very confident with this game. If Broadfoot does play, he'll need to injure Robben before he makes his first run.

(tu)

The fact that both Graham Alexander and Graham Murty have filled the right back berth in recent years makes me cringe beyond belief. In fact, didn't Alexander play in the away tie against France? Think it was at left back.

The Dutch forward line will be a complete handful, I shudder to think about how easily Robben will skip by Broadfoot. And van Persie against McManus and Caldwell has mismatch written all over it. Could be a long night for our back 4.

:D - http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?...t&p=3211261

Anyway, for me:

Gordon

Fletcher Brown Hartley Ferguson Commons/McCormack even Jamie McAllister I'd consider

Iwelumo

I'd 1 or 2 strikers near the end of the game if we 're still holding out or even if we're not in McCormack (if Commons starts which I reckon he will) and Clarkson too.

He's a quality player.

He hasn't been getting a hard time from the fans(not at the games anyway, don't read the MB's).

But I have been impressed with how he has played for us (tu) Hopefully he gets a start.

The wee tube Morrison has kept on pulling out of squads left, right and centre since he thought it'd be convenient to play for Scotland.

hutton plays for spurs reserves the morn i think

Aye, Monday I mind being said.

doesn't matter a fuck imo as harry has already said he wont be playing against the dutch and he won't be match fit, start kirk i say

McGregor

Hutton Caldwell McManus Naysmith

Brown Ferguson Hartley Fletcher Commons/Morrison

Iwelumo

I think that could be it.

doesn't matter a fuck imo as harry has already said he wont be playing against the dutch and he won't be match fit, start kirk i say

Fuk Kirk

Dont want him near a Gers Jersey never mind a Scotland one.Liability