***Official Holland v Scotland thread***

gers20

Flattering result for Holland, we paid for silly defending which in turn is supposed to be our strength. We lose a goal at the worst time before half time which all but ended it. Then we score a perfectly good goal and its disallowed. Holland are probably one of the worst teams that are going to qualify first in their group in this competition.

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now thats how you take a quick free kick barry

is that the only fucking thing you do is slag barry off

no I state facts ;)

and what facts are they.

Ferguson finshed at Rangers level putting himself against Holland not 100% is stupid. totally outclassed offered nothing done nothing

Arjen Robben is a absolute joy to watch

No hes not hes a wank, and a greedy one at that. We just made him look good tonight.

Agreed.

A poor, slow defence made him look good tonight.

no I state facts ;)

and what facts are they.

Ferguson finshed at Rangers level putting himself against Holland not 100% is stupid. totally outclassed offered nothing done nothing

fair enough but the full team are pish not just down to him.

Mr English Dream just on.

EH?

Morrison said he dreamt of playing for England.

Boab dislikes him for this.

Yes, tho it could be him wishing to play for any other country before thinking of ourselves (Scotland) - I'm not anti english.

Flattering result for Holland, we paid for silly defending which in turn is supposed to be our strength. We lose a goal at the worst time before half time which all but ended it. Then we score a perfectly good goal and its disallowed. Holland are probably one of the worst teams that are going to qualify first in their group in this competition.

Maybe we should have had a goal, but that scoreline didn't flatter them. The gulf in talent between us and them is enormous.

Mr English Dream just on.

EH?

Morrison said he dreamt of playing for England.

Boab dislikes him for this.

Yes, tho it could be him wishing to play for any other country - I'm not anti english.

He probably dreamt of this when he wis still piss the bed, so he didny know any different.

If ( :anguish: ) Miller scored that chance and the ref didn't disallow a perfectly legitimate goal then it might have been different. However, Holland were the better team and deserved it.

no I state facts ;)

and what facts are they.

fair enough but the full team are pish not just down to him.

I didnt blame him for it

Thought Brown had a decent game.Fletcher and Ferguson were posted missing though. Nothing wrong with Caldwell's goal. We may well finish 2nd in this group but it probably won't even be enough to get into the play offs.