***The Official St. Mirren v Rangers Thread***

Muff

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Put it this way, had we not had to suffer two injures (cheers for the protection eddie smith "you're a wanker") we might have won by a lot more.

boyd should have made it 3 and we also should have had a penalty.

the officials once again are a bunch of self rightous wankers who couldn't ref a 5 a side game involving hamsters.

Dont want to see naismith again, ive never rated him he is a horrible player

Unjustified, this a player who is not match fit. When played through the middle, as a forward he scored 19 goals for Killie.

Given the opportunities that we can create, who's to say he couldn't better that ... similar to Boyd.

Dont want to see naismith again, ive never rated him he is a horrible player

Unjustified, this a player who is not match fit. When played through the middle, as a forward he scored 19 goals for Killie.

Given the opportunities that we can create, who's to say he couldn't better that ... similar to Boyd.

The kid doesnt have anything you would want in a forward IMO. Has no pace, power, doesnt get in the box, I could go on.

Hate it when Walter talks pish after games like this.

Talkin bout Edu and Lafferty taking a while to 'settle down and get used to playing in Scotland'

How do you get used to playing in Scotland when you hardly play them - and when you do it's out of position.

Sorry Walter but I don't buy it anymore. Sooner you're gone the better.

That first half was fantastic, that's what happens when the ball is kept on the ground. Not even going to mention the second half and I thought Davis was poor once again. Time for a spell on the bench I think.

Eddie Smith was disgraceful and surprise surprise it was a player in blue to be booked first. The standard of the SPL will continue to slide if flair players get no protection.

Played some good football in the first half but christian fucking dailly, why oh why oh why, a terrible player. Roll on the summer to get rid of this cnut.

It was clear Naismith was fucked from about 55 minutes and needed subbed, preferably for Aaron, but Smith is ever Mr Cautious and with being 2 subs down it would have been a gamble.

Edu played well, Boyd did better than usual, but the change of shape led to them looking far better than they are.

Walter you need to use your squad better.

a boring manager

a boring team

a passionless bunch

that on goal diff,at present is another point behind

oh..pps..

dailly got a game

if you renew your tickets,you are "blind loyal"

i did it the 1st time under this,so will most of you.

HISTORY REPEATS