• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:alexander:

:whittaker: :bougherra: :weir: :papac:

:davis: :edu: :mendes: :lafferty:

:miller: :velicka: / :boyd:

Will be the team

:craphead: 443 :craphead:

4-3-3 There is a / between Boyd and Velicka (tu)

Bar a few good deliveries, Stevie Smith has been pish. His positioning, tackling, and, constant fouling has been awful, and, his understanding with Papac, who looks like being fit, is pretty poor.

Papac has no understanding with any left flanker Muff. He's quite impotent going forward and doesn't utilise flankers younger than himself properly.

My Team

:whittaker: :weir: :bougherra: :papac:

:novo: :mendes: :davis: :ssmith:

:boyd: :lafferty:

Would have boyd off on 60 Minutes for Miller

Also Aaron on for smith on 60 minutes

Predicted Score 3-1 Rangers

Goals : Lafferty , Mcdonald , Davis , Novo (Pen)

:clap: Up for the game any Supporters groups got any thing planned ? :21:

Alexander

Whittaker Bougherra Weir Papac

Davis Edu Mendes Novo

Lafferty Boyd

3-0 Boyd 2, Davis

But we know walter will prob bring mcculloch in the middle of the park and sacrifice boyd up top.

McCulloch in my opinon was our second best player yesterday after Edu. I would not be too upset if he was included somewere in the starting 11 next week.

The whole team could not keep the ball, granted miller wasn't that great but the whole team struggled to keep the ball.

We were awful today, although Smith's negative tactics don't help.

I'm just waiting to see 4-5-1 against Celtic, playing for a draw again even though it's a must win.

You dinnae half talk some pish! Try watching the game without letting your own bias get in the way. :rolleyes:

----------------------------------------------------------------------- :alexander:

---------------------------------- :whittaker: :weir: :bougherra: :papac:

---------------------------------- :davis: :edu: :mendes: :novo:

----------------------------------------------------------- :boyd: :lafferty:

Rangers 3-0 :gerbad:

The whole team could not keep the ball, granted miller wasn't that great but the whole team struggled to keep the ball.

We were awful today, although Smith's negative tactics don't help.

I'm just waiting to see 4-5-1 against Celtic, playing for a draw again even though it's a must win.

You dinnae half talk some pish! Try watching the game without letting your own bias get in the way. :rolleyes:

I'm delighted with the three points but didn't think it was a good display. What's so wrong with that view?

----------------------------------------------------------------------- :alexander:

That's the team I'd go for as well. I hope :velicka: gets on at some point in the match though. He's done well and would love it if he scored against them.

Bar a few good deliveries, Stevie Smith has been pish. His positioning, tackling, and, constant fouling has been awful, and, his understanding with Papac, who looks like being fit, is pretty poor.

Papac has no understanding with any left flanker Muff. He's quite impotent going forward and doesn't utilise flankers younger than himself properly.

I agree with both these statements.

That's the team I'd go for as well. I hope :velicka: gets on at some point in the match though. He's done well and would love it if he scored against them.

Not bad but never Novo on the left.

Play Beasley on the left or play Novo up in a front three; with Lafferty going left when celtic attack up their right side.

:whittaker: :bougherra: :weir: :papac:

:novo: :mendes: :edu: :beasley:

:lafferty: :boyd:

Subs:

:mcgregor: :velicka: :davis: :mcculloch: :aaron: :fleck: :miller:

If i saw that line up announced I would be very encouraged that we were going to take the game to that lot!

Celtic cant handle any decent ball into the box.

For that reason alone i'd start Smith. Some are being harsh on him i think, he has done pretty damn well since coming back into the team.