id play that exept boyd and lafferty up front

Aye, forgot lafferty was back doh:lol:

:alexander:

:whittaker: :boughera: :weir: :papac:

:arron: :davis: :edu: :Smith:

:boyd: :lafferty:

id be happy with that team.

arron on the right? :anguish:

i couldnt think of anyone else to play on the right and i want davis in the middle so ...

I think we should stick with the same team that has given us 6 wins in a row for a very long time. Why fuck things around when they don't need to be? Taking Velicka off, not only being a huge kick in the baws for him, could prove costly, as he is a proven goalscorer, anyone who says otherwise is seriously daft.

Boydy is another issue, as we could use Miller or Lafferty up front to great effect instead of him, but who knows, right place, right time nd all that. I wouldn't change the midfield that much, keeping Novo for the 60thish minute seems sensible as he'll create problems for their defence.

FINALLY, WE NEED A WIN, SMITH MUST KNOW THIS, WE WILL ACCEPT NOTHING LESS, LET'S BRING THE LEAGUE FLAG HOME!!!!

that really did make me chuckle mate! Velicka is a proven goalscorer, so, boyd is what? :pipe:

I think its hard to change a winning team, however, I still view Velicka and Boyd as similar, with Boyd being better out the pair of them, similar with Lafferty and Miller, with Lafferty having more to him (especially composure) than Miller. Makes sense to start with 1 of each pairing, thus having different skills up front

:whittaker: :weir: :bougherra: :papac:

:davis: :edu: :mendes:

:velicka: :boyd: :lafferty:

To be honest, I would put Smith in for papac (because I dont like Papac mainly), and, I think that would worry the fuck out the times if we came out like that. Not sure about Velicka on the right of the 3 though, perhaps Miller? Would give us 2 pacy (ish) players who can drop wider, and, a finisher in the middle

:whittaker: :weir: :bougherra: :papac:

:velicka: :boyd: :lafferty:

To be honest, I would put Smith in for papac (because I dont like Papac mainly), and, I think that would worry the fuck out the times if we came out like that. Not sure about Velicka on the right of the 3 though, perhaps Miller? Would give us 2 pacy (ish) players who can drop wider, and, a finisher in the middle

Good point. Although It would be in danger of becoming 4-5-1 and I really dont think we can beat celtic with that tactic.

If the front 3 can push up as often as possible and bougherra pushes up towards the midfield like he can, then we should put a few goals away.

Smith had a bit of a stinker against hearts, but I agree he would offer more width and a better option on the left flank than papac.

BBC gossip column says McManus may not play again this season.

That's a pity, he's rank.

Worse than Loovens? :lol:

It's a bit like picking your favourite strain of cancer.

hahahahaha

I am happier loovens is playing

hahahahaha

I am happier loovens is playing

TBH, Loovens is more of a threat from set-pieces so we need to get him marked up tightly.

k, i dont generally do this, but, I felt like it today!

my team would be,

:whittaker: :bougherra: :weir: :ssmith:

:novo::boyd: :lafferty:

And just go for them! Lafferty and Novo give us goal threats, pace and trickery, with the options that they also tend to track back and wider.

Davis tends to sit narrow anyway, so, that midfield 3 will happen naturally, and, should be able to control theirs

For all their defensive frailties, Whittaker and Smith are both full backs that actually offer an attacking threat, and, good delivery (at times), with enough pace to get back.

A small part of me would like Greegs back in the net, but, Alexander hasnt exactly performed badly, so, no REAL reason to drop him, plus, his distribution is better.

Totally agree with you, Iain.

If McManus was fit he'd have partnered Loovens at the back with Caldwell in midfield. Now they'll probably bring Crosas into the middle which is ashame, because even though Crosas isnt that good, he's about 100x better than Caldwell. Only Strachan sees something in Caldwell as the holding midfielder.

Totally agree with you, Iain.

If McManus was fit he'd have partnered Loovens at the back with Caldwell in midfield. Now they'll probably bring Crosas into the middle which is ashame, because even though Crosas isnt that good, he's about 100x better than Caldwell. Only Strachan sees something in Caldwell as the holding midfielder.

That looks most likely.

While I don't often resort to condoning typical SPL tackles, a little cruncher on Croses early on should see him turn invisible for the rest of the game.

I have absolutely no qualms whatsoever about Edu against Hartley. If I'm being honest, I can see it being embarrassingly in favour of our big American (tu)

k, i dont generally do this, but, I felt like it today!

my team would be,

:whittaker: :bougherra: :weir: :ssmith:

:novo: :boyd: :lafferty:

And just go for them! Lafferty and Novo give us goal threats, pace and trickery, with the options that they also tend to track back and wider.

Davis tends to sit narrow anyway, so, that midfield 3 will happen naturally, and, should be able to control theirs

For all their defensive frailties, Whittaker and Smith are both full backs that actually offer an attacking threat, and, good delivery (at times), with enough pace to get back.

A small part of me would like Greegs back in the net, but, Alexander hasnt exactly performed badly, so, no REAL reason to drop him, plus, his distribution is better.

I would like that team. When Smith and Whittaker push forward we would have big Edu to cover for them also Novo and Lafferty would help out the defensive side of things by playing in the channels and holding the ball up. I'd be mega-confident if that team was put out (tu)