***The Official Rangers v Celtc Thread***

Muff

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed, apart from playing fantastic parts in our goals against falkirk, st mirren, winning a pen v motherwell, delivering a corner for the goal against hibs, and starting and playing a great part in our 2nd goal againts hearts at the weekend, he has done nothing AT ALL in 5 consecutive league games

(tu)

Even when Mendes isn't playing his best he can still deliver a match winning pass.

I've just had a dream (Nodded off or a while):

Rangers 3-1 Celtic

Mendes x2

Boyd

Believe Bears! :D

You know what mate, that has been a scoreline that has been going round my head for a couple of days. Let's hope. :gerbad:

I've just had a dream (Nodded off or a while):

Rangers 3-1 Celtic

Mendes x2

Boyd

Believe Bears! :D

You know what mate, that has been a scoreline that has been going round my head for a couple of days. Let's hope. :gerbad:

Well worth a bump on that! :gerbad: :gerbad: :gerbad:

Am shitting it because it's the most important game in decades and it means so much. Also am so excited because it's another Old Firm match, the greatest derby in the world!

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :bougherra: :weir: :ssmith:

:edu:

:davis: :mendes:

:novo: :boyd: :velicka:

This would be my team, however i know it will never happen since all the players are playing in their natural position. I think we should really go at them and go all out for the win. If Walter goes for his usual bullshit negative tactics 4-5-1, there will be little chance of us winning later today. Also there is no way he should drop either Velicka or Boyd, they are one of the main reasons why we have won the last 6 games. Its nice to see that we have had 2 guys up front who can actually score goals for a change. I'd keep Miller and Laferty for later in the game when their defence is tiring.

We were discussing this last night, I can't believe anyone would go 4-1-2-3 against Celtc, the midfield would get slaughtered. Far, far too narrow. This Rangers team needs width, not to be made more narrow.

i just want to fucking win this

(tu)

Any way we win today is fine by me, It's all about the three points.

I've just opened a can of beer, is that bad? :unsure: Bricking myself about this game today. COME ON THE RANGERS! :21: