The Glasgow Celtic Paedophile Chant

It's just gawny get us into trouble because you know what they are like, no doubt itll have something to do with religion and they cant see it as a bit of banter

No winning wae the trailor trash nowadays, they say somethings offensive it probably is <cr>

I say if we win the league just taunt them with their own wee song

Glasgow Rangers Championnsss...Aw a would love to see their sick unwashed coupons

What do you say, is the paedophile chant just a bit too far?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glasgoww Celtic Paedophiles ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhh

ohhhh ohhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhh oh ohhhhhhhhhhhhh oh oh oh oh oh oh

GLASGOW CELTIC PAEDOPHILES!............

the chant is catchy & accurate ;)

Get us in to trouble :D

They are paedophiles, and we should highlight their disgusting acts at every turn.

Maybe if the sick Fenian bastards hadn't tried to hide the truth we wouldn't be so vocal about it.

I say you stop being such a cock ;). How does that suit you ?.

Its a factual song. How will that get us into trouble ?

Glasgow Celtic Paedophiles ooohhhhh ohhh oohhhhhh

Stop being a cock because a dont want my team in trouble?

awryt cool guy

Glasgow Celtic Paedophiles

Its no even a smart song, it sounds like something a bunch a wee neds would sing tbh

Ah the famous old put down of an interneter!

It's a football game FFS, if you want to hear interesting lyrics with some kick ass tunes to boot - I suggest you buy a Floyd CD.

Its no even a smart song, it sounds like something a bunch a wee neds would sing tbh

It's a football game FFS, if you want to hear interesting lyrics with some kick ass tunes to boot - I suggest you buy a Floyd CD.

At least songs like Nakamura ate my dog, Big Jock Knew were singable, but glasgow celtic paedophiles..just makes us sound like a bunch of 15 year olds trying to be funny..and it WILL be taking the wrong way and told not to sing again..youd think some people would learn

At least songs like Nakamura ate my dog, Big Jock Knew were singable, but glasgow celtic paedophiles..just makes us sound like a bunch of 15 year olds trying to be funny..and it WILL be taking the wrong way and told not to sing again..youd think some people would learn

u have a stench of timmy about u

Now im a Tim..fuck this haha, canny say one thing without paranoia kickin in, sensible Rangers fans nowadays are known as tims? is that the way of it

every post i write ill include fuck the pope and the ira will that make me any less of a tim and more one of yous? i support my team mate, through thick and thin, people singing "secterian songs" when told not to, ther the real people who's loyalty should be questioned

Anyone tells me not to sing that they'll get told to bolt.

I'm a ned though.

I do find it pretty fucked up how much joy you lot take from the Big Jock Knew thing.

Coming from a guy who wishes an opposition player to be hanging from a tree.

Away and take your face for a shite!

Now im a Tim..fuck this haha, canny say one thing without paranoia kickin in, sensible Rangers fans nowadays are known as tims? is that the way of it

every post i write ill include fuck the pope and the ira will that make me any less of a tim and more one of yous? i support my team mate, through thick and thin, people singing "secterian songs" when told not to, ther the real people who's loyalty should be questioned

spell check son

spell check :pipe:

I do find it pretty fucked up how much joy you lot take from the Big Jock Knew thing.

:craphead:

I never said I wished Campbell to be hanging from a tree, nor do I. The only time I've ever spoken about that song is to claim it's not racist. I never said I sung it.

Next?

Get us in to trouble :D

They are paedophiles, and we should highlight their disgusting acts at every turn.

Maybe if the sick Fenian bastards hadn't tried to hide the truth we wouldn't be so vocal about it.

spot on couldnt agree more, scotlands shame!!!!

B.J.K

:craphead:

I never said I wished Campbell to be hanging from a tree, nor do I. The only time I've ever spoken about that song is to claim it's not racist. I never said I sung it.

Next?

I don't think it's racist either, and if I was a Spurs fan I'd be bloody well singing aswell, the point I'm making is that football supporters will sing songs aiming to distress the opposition.

I'm not going to sit here and be fucking lectured at by anyone. :D