***The Official Rangers v Aberdeen Thread***

Muff

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest therabbitt
Studs do not go up, he slides his foot across to try and flick the ball.

Utter nonsense.

Referee has bottled it.

Studs are up, did he mean it hell no... but you run the risk if your studs are up.

No, he swung his boot to win the ball and beat the goalkeeper. Of course his foot is going to end up flat if he is doing that. The ball was there to go for, total farce of a decision.

No he slid in for the ball his momentum from his slide tackle took him into the keeper, with his foot raised and his stud up.. As i said it wasn't meant but you run the risk if you're studs are showing!

I think I've just seen it completely different than you bud, will be able to tell more at the half when we see it again.

But I genuinely believe that he thought he was getting to the ball first and swiped his boot at the ball to try to take it over the keeper to score/cross. I don't think it was a tackle, I think he was trying to get the ball across or over the keeper.

Suppose you are right though that if the referee only sees the studs up then it makes him have to make the decision that he was itching to make.

At first I thought the card was for his elbow coming down on the back of Langfield.

Thank fuck for that .... Walter needs to get the lads in , calm them down .. And make sure they know this is a MUST win game..Win the game then think about scoring a few !

Sometime i wonder why i support Rangers .... my heart cant take anymore ....Maybe i should take up golf or something :)

get that big pile of pish Boyd off at HT, Is Wilson on the bench

He took the ball in once and played a pass to Mendes.

well fuck me are professionals not able to that in the first place? are we praising a guy for doing somthing he should be able to do is that whats its come to?

Our attacking play is so naive it's embarrassing. Just run at your man and hope the ball ricochets to someone in blue.

Plus, the referee and linesmen should be ashamed of themselves in that half. The linesman should have booked Lafferty instead of sending Mulgrew off, and the concept of dishing out red cards to 'even things up' is the antithesis of professionalism.

Can Bougherra play against Dundee Utd if we appeal? Can we appeal?

take it to them like we did at the start of 2nd half against hibs, we should have gone out like that from the start today.

Referee has been shockingly bad but that's no excuse we should still bury the pile of pish we are up against.

Studs do not go up, he slides his foot across to try and flick the ball.

Utter nonsense.

Referee has bottled it.

Studs are up, did he mean it hell no... but you run the risk if your studs are up.

No, he swung his boot to win the ball and beat the goalkeeper. Of course his foot is going to end up flat if he is doing that. The ball was there to go for, total farce of a decision.

No he slid in for the ball his momentum from his slide tackle took him into the keeper, with his foot raised and his stud up.. As i said it wasn't meant but you run the risk if you're studs are showing!

I think I've just seen it completely different than you bud, will be able to tell more at the half when we see it again.

But I genuinely believe that he thought he was getting to the ball first and swiped his boot at the ball to try to take it over the keeper to score/cross. I don't think it was a tackle, I think he was trying to get the ball across or over the keeper.

Suppose you are right though that if the referee only sees the studs up then it makes him have to make the decision that he was itching to make.

At first I thought the card was for his elbow coming down on the back of Langfield.

No doubts about it he was going for the ball, he wasn't out to deliberately hit Langfield but he did and the rest his history now.

Yeah HT highlights will clear this all up :cheers:

I will repeat what i said earlier .... a win is the most important part of this game, goals would be an added bonus but the win is the most vital thing.

Leading a cavelry charge toward Aberdeen's goal just leaves us open at the back for a sucker punch.

Have patience & have faith.