***The Official Rangers v Aberdeen Thread***

Muff

Thank fuck for that .... Walter needs to get the lads in , calm them down .. And make sure they now this is a MUST win game..Win the game then think about scoring a few !

Sometime i wonder why i support Rangers .... my heart cant take anymore ....Maybe i should take up golf or something :)

Been feeling that way myself the past week m8 - not good for the health, that's for sure. But life without the Gers ain't worth living, so...we endure, and Follow On. The hard times make the good times that much better.

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we are struggling.

I would take off Lafferty and put on Novo.

Lafferty is having a poor game and I do not think he should have gone down like a ton of bricks at the so called head butt. That led I believe to Bougherra getting a red rather than a yellow.

Davis is another one that needs to get going, as well as Mendes and Edu who could all do more.

I think I would bring on both Novo and Ferguson at half time.

Things are going awry and I think it all started with Lafferty's ridiculous antics.

I will repeat what i said earlier .... a win is the most important part of this game, goals would be an added bonus but the win is the most vital thing.

Leading a cavelry charge toward Aberdeen's goal just leaves us open at the back for a sucker punch.

Have patience & have faith.

Well put, m8. (tu)

Our attacking play is so naive it's embarrassing. Just run at your man and hope the ball ricochets to someone in blue.

Plus, the referee and linesmen should be ashamed of themselves in that half. The linesman should have booked Lafferty instead of sending Mulgrew off, and the concept of dishing out red cards to 'even things up' is the antithesis of professionalism.

Can Bougherra play against Dundee Utd if we appeal? Can we appeal?

Because it was on automatic red card you miss the next game ...we cant appeal ...Its a load of bollcks .

alexander

whittaker

weir

papac

novo

davis

edu

lafferty

boyd

naismith

mendes is invisable

and miller has done nowt

we need 4 goals

I think we just need to win this. I wont be too concerned about what the score is, just as long as we win it.

we needed a performence to show the fans we wanted the league and they offered us fuck all again players are a joke, manager joke simples

I agree.

At the moment, most of the players don't look as if they want this league.

how many more games are we going to suffer cause of the fucking linesmen / refs

Wrong decision yet again, but to be fair sending off Mulgrew was an even bigger joke. Lafferty can get to fuck as far as i'm concerned, if he hadn't been so pathetically embarrassing the linesman wouldn't have felt the need to even things up. I wouldn't even have complained if he'd made the decision to send Lafferty off for doing what he did.

Still, the ref and linesman should be big enough to accept their mistake and just get on with it. Instead they have ruined the game and are causing a knock on effect which will disadvantage us against Dundee Utd. What a fucking joke.

get that big pile of pish Boyd off at HT, Is Wilson on the bench

He took the ball in once and played a pass to Mendes.

well fuck me are professionals not able to that in the first place? are we praising a guy for doing somthing he should be able to do is that whats its come to?

Its not his fault that other players in the team arent playing well and setting up chances for him.

If everyone else up their game, he'll get on the end of something.

Stick Novo on and watch him save our arses again.

That was my first thought too - or take Boyd off and bring him on.

Got a feeling Walter will shore up the hole left by Boogie before he does anything else.

Guest therabbitt

If Mulgrew hadn't have been sent off then Bougherra would have got a yellow card. The referee's own mistake earlier has cost Rangers and Bougherra.

However, the nature of the first red (whilst hilarious) was embarrassing.