***The Official Rangers v Aberdeen Thread***

Muff

get that big pile of pish Boyd off at HT, Is Wilson on the bench

He took the ball in once and played a pass to Mendes.

well fuck me are professionals not able to that in the first place? are we praising a guy for doing somthing he should be able to do is that whats its come to?

Its not his fault that other players in the team arent playing well and setting up chances for him.

If everyone else up their game, he'll get on the end of something.

Fuck me RFC you're on the wind up :craphead:

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

get that big pile of pish Boyd off at HT, Is Wilson on the bench

He took the ball in once and played a pass to Mendes.

well fuck me are professionals not able to that in the first place? are we praising a guy for doing somthing he should be able to do is that whats its come to?

Its not his fault that other players in the team arent playing well and setting up chances for him.

If everyone else up their game, he'll get on the end of something.

Lafferty has played well, Miller, Davis, stop making excuses he is shit

Let's reflect upon the fairness (or lack thereof) of the SFA/SPL Disciplinary Panel.

Celtic's Glenn Loovens and Scott MacDonald make 2 despicable and cowardly decisions with the intent to injure Maurice Edu and Lee Wilkie respectively. The red cards are not issued during the game but a committee will look at these decisions retrospectively. No bans will come into effect until next season so both are free for their run in.

Rangers' Madjid Bougherra is sent off for a 50/50 challenge with the Aberdeen goalkeeper. A yellow card at most but certainly not a red. Due to incidents earlier in the match resulting in an Aberdeen player being unfairly sent off, the referee feels obliged to compensate and does so. This red card, issued during the match, probably will be appealed but probably won't be overturned, leaving us light of a crucial player going into the game which could decide the destination of the title.

Make your own judgements.

we are struggling.

I would take off Lafferty and put on Novo.

Lafferty is having a poor game and I do not think he should have gone down like a ton of bricks at the so called head butt. That led I believe to Bougherra getting a red rather than a yellow.

Davis is another one that needs to get going, as well as Mendes and Edu who could all do more.

I think I would bring on both Novo and Ferguson at half time.

Things are going awry and I think it all started with Lafferty's ridiculous antics.

Lafferty is having a poor game your having a laugh! <cr>

Guest therabbitt
Let's reflect upon the fairness (or lack thereof) of the SFA/SPL Disciplinary Panel.

Celtic's Glenn Loovens and Scott MacDonald make 2 despicable and cowardly decisions with the intent to injure Maurice Edu and Lee Wilkie respectively. The red cards are not issued during the game but a committee will look at these decisions retrospectively. No bans will come into effect until next season so both are free for their run in.

Rangers' Madjid Bougherra is sent off for a 50/50 challenge with the Aberdeen goalkeeper. A yellow card at most but certainly not a red. Due to incidents earlier in the match resulting in an Aberdeen player being unfairly sent off, the referee feels obliged to compensate and does so. This red card, issued during the match, probably will be appealed but probably won't be overturned, leaving us light of a crucial player going into the game which could decide the destination of the title.

Very good point!

we are struggling.

Lafferty is having a poor game and I do not think he should have gone down like a ton of bricks at the so called head butt. That led I believe to Bougherra getting a red rather than a yellow.

Davis is another one that needs to get going, as well as Mendes and Edu who could all do more.

Things are going awry and I think it all started with Lafferty's ridiculous antics.

In my eyes lafferty is having a belter of a game (except the incident with mulgrew)

The only reason I won't defend Hartson is 'cause A) He's a wanker and B) He's a hypocrite because he'd never say the same if the equivalent happened with his beloved hoops.

BUT... he's right here, much as I hate him. I expect better from our players.

If Mulgrew hadn't have been sent off then Bougherra would have got a yellow card. The referee's own mistake earlier has cost Rangers and Bougherra.

i don't know but i do think he would have got a red card anyways, the linesman looks very shifty and this is douglas last game, he doesn't give a shit.

It's infuriating to be honest. Goals not given at the start of the season and now again at the end of the season now decisions like this.

It would seem the timmy bastards "may" win a 4th title on refereeing decisions. Fucking bastards. :angry:

we are struggling.

Poor game - got another player a red, that imo led to Bougherra's red and cant control the ball. Poor game. WTF do you think he has done well?

Guest therabbitt
we are struggling.

Lafferty! Lafferty has been excellent as a left midfielder! Direct and having a go!

When Aberdeen went down to 10 men, Walter should have took off a defensive minded player and replaced him with an attacking minded player.

What does Walter do? Nothing...

That game was there for the taking early on, a chance to get a quick goal before they settled.

Walter is a bottler