***The Official Rangers v Aberdeen Thread***

Muff

Anyone else dreading this game?

I'm dreading getting there and realising that Smith's playing for a 1 or 2 nil, despite the blindingly obvious goal difference problem.

He shouldn't be allowed back into Ibrox if this actually happens.

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tomorrow as we all know is the last home game of the season. To win this game by the margine we require we will need not only for our players to show up unlike they did at Easter Road, but also for us to act as the 12th man as we did last weekend against Celtic.

There are many people on here who are angry, and rightly so, but put all this behind us and SUPPORT THE TEAM!

It's not over! NO SURRENDER!

Tomorrow as we all know is the last home game of the season. To win this game by the margine we require we will need not only for our players to show up unlike they did at Easter Road, but also for us to act as the 12th man as we did last weekend against Celtic.

There are many people on here who are angry, and rightly so, but put all this behind us and SUPPORT THE TEAM!

It's not over! NO SURRENDER!

Hopefully tomorrow will be the loudest Ibrox has been all season :scot:

The Support at easter Road was IMO the best this season, the fans are finding their voice at just the right time :) (Unlike myself, STILL cant speak after last saturday, Doc today put me on a penicillin - better be ok for Tannadice!!!)

The Support at easter Road was IMO the best this season, the fans are finding their voice at just the right time :) (Unlike myself, STILL cant speak after last saturday, Doc today put me on a penicillin - better be ok for Tannadice!!!)

Support at Easter Road sounded brilliant, shame about the game itself :craphead:

Hopefully tomorrow it will be just as good as the Celtic game. I'm sure everyone will be up for it and will give it their all. :clap: so it will just be down to the players to keep their end of the deal.

I'll be at the game tomorrow and hope that the atmosphere is bouncing but I bet you if we haven't taken the lead within half an hour the crowd will start to get on the player's backs as usual. :(

this team..

any objections

surely not

alexander

whittaker

magic

weir

davis

mendes

edu

novo

boyd

lafferty

all to start

fleck and naismith to come on at some time

(but i bet we see lee)

Objection! You only have 10 outfield players starting! :craphead:

I believe the fans will ensure that no player takes their foot of the gas, I reckon the fans will drive us on/keep them surging forward to at least a 4 goal win!!

The fans will be the 12th Man and more, however we need the 1st 11 to want and desire it as must as us and after wednesday's 2nd half I believe they will!!!

Old picture there man, Aha.

I just renewed my Season Ticket yesterday after thinking i wasn't getting it cause im skinto. But mothers helped out :praise: Gonna try encourage the oldies around me in the Govan Rear to get off there arses and cheer the lads on :)

WATP

MON THE GERS!

An early goal is required here. Being 2-0 up at halftime would be my game plan. Then p1ss all over the sheep in the second half and end up with a 5-0 thrashing.

I'm being optimistic here. I'm glad we play before the scum -- put pressure on them.

Anyone else dreading this game?

TBH I was more worried about easter road because I can't see any way we won't win this game today ... unfortunately though the shameful squandering of 2 points on Wednesday means a narrow winning margin may no longer be enough