1,160 posts in this topic

Put-out whatever shite you want Wally.

:alexander:

:whittaker: :weir: :dailly: :papac:

:edu: :mendes: :davis:

:miller: :novo: :lafferty:

Praying Bougherra's red is rescinded.

Put-out whatever shite you want Wally.

That performace today was unreal from a team trying to win a title.

The performance today was a fucking disgrace!

Muff i agree and was siting depresed watching that performance, even when the sheep lost a player Walter still played negative.

Bring on the end of the season, I'm fed up watching this shite, and, it's only going to get worse!

I'm fed up watching a bunch of imposters in a Rangers shirt.

Finding it hard to care, to be honest. Today was the only time I was even close to walking out of Ibrox. Didn't, but if I had it's not like I'd have missed anything.

:whittaker: :mcculloch: :weir: :papac:
:davis: :edu: :mendes: :novo:
:boyd: :miller:

As much as Mendes and Davis were shocking today. What else is there.

Dundee Utd will be fighting for the points too, as they want 4th and Aberdeen are at home to Hibs and could overtake them for 4th if they don't pick up points and Sheep win.

:whittaker: :weir: :bougherra: * :papac:
:novo: :edu: :davis: :fleck:
:lafferty: :miller:
* :mcculloch: if Bougherra ban isn't cleared

It will be...

--------------------Alexander---------------------

Whittaker------McCulloch--------Weir---------Papac

-----------------------Edu-----------------------------

Davis------Ferguson-------Mendes---------Lafferty

-----------------------Miller-------------------------

Theres no such thing as a must-win game where Walter is concerned.

We have a team full of players who cannot cope with pressure!

The dhims may be pish, but their experienced champions from the excursions of recent years, and they just seem to have more bottle.

So i say throw on some youngsters into the mix, who truly have everything to prove and would relish the oppertunity

McShags (instinctive goalie, personally think Alexander has been at fault for a fair few of our recent goals)

Whittaker (play him as an attacking fullback, and ask Edu to drop back for the centre of midfield to cover/allow overlaps)

Wilson (rather him than carthorse!)

Weir (would be allowed to do what he does best, with Wilson adopting the more active role)

Smith (think hes a very sound player, but hes not a LM)

Aaron (we need someone to attack United's fullbacks, they are prone to balls behind the defence, so i say get him in!)

Big Mo (has to be playing, our best midfielder of 2009)

Ferguson (AND i don't even rate him! but tell him this is his last chance, and if he does the job he may have a future - boy should be desperate to prove)

Beasley (for similar reasons to Aaron, we need someone to run onto Smith's through balls/set pieces)

Novo (wee man hasn't shown much bottle recently, but his work rate is something we truly need!)

Velicka (seems to have more confidence than Boydy, and his good snap shot could be vital, as utd are slow to come to attackers)

wilkie and co will bully boydy, so we have to go with pace, movement and width,

plz,plz,plz walter fuckin ray charles and stevie wonder could see this!!

dailly or mcculloch at the back for us fills me with fear, then you try and pick a team without Boughy, and its hard, very very hard.

what exactly did we spend £30m on in last 2 years?

no boyd either for me. no chance. blueballs is spot on.

no mendes- his heads on holiday

Doesn't matter now what team goes out :( :

:whittaker: :bougherra: :weir: :papac:

:fleck: :edu: :davis: :aaron:

:boyd: :miller:

Muff i agree and was siting depresed watching that performance, even when the sheep lost a player Walter still played negative.

3 forwards...a 4-3-3 negative, the team deserve some criticisim from yesterday, of course, but not really stupid ones like that.....

It depends on today's result. If Celtc win today, we HAVE to score lots of goals. Actually, scratch that, he'll probably play for a 1-0 win and hope Celtc slip up next week :(

Find it odd that people want to walk out on a team that just took a 3 point lead in the standings

sad

Find it odd that people want to walk out on a team that just took a 3 point lead in the standings

sad

I don't...most of the guys like that gave up months ago......

I can't wait to see the i tiold you so posts if we don't win it......

sad

I don't...most of the guys like that gave up months ago......

I can't wait to see the i tiold you so posts if we don't win it......

I have a feeling some might relish it :anguish:

dailly or mcculloch at the back for us fills me with fear, then you try and pick a team without Boughy, and its hard, very very hard.

I generally dont agree with you, but, I do with some of this. unsure about Boyd tbh, but, he has a history of scoring against Utd lately.

Someone mentioned wilson in for Bougherra, which will no doubt be shot down by some (usually those complaining Smith wont play youth, ironically), but, theproblem with our other CBs, or, those that play there are, they are slow, like Weir, we need a pacier CB as well.

This was in the Scotsman match report,

So, a lack of accuracy from Rangers. And there were any number of villains in this regard. Pedro Mendes, to be frank, doesn't look remotely like a £3 million player. Hasn't done for some time. Rangers people were entitled to look to him for the inspiration required but he didn't do enough, not nearly enough. He gave the ball away far too much (and was rightly replaced by Ferguson). Steven Davis has been doing a lot of the heavy lifting of late but he wasn't at his best here either. Maurice Edu has been terrific but unlocking packed defences with a piece of vision is not his bag just yet.

Which is pretty on, especially about Edu! So, do we leave Mendes or play Ferguson? Neither did much, but, 1 at least knows what this means, I think. I would be hugely tempted to start Fleck somewhere as well

I think we are in a position where, do we gamble with younger players or hope the "experienced" players we have actually step up to the plate, as they havent for most of the season, so, hopefully, todays result will take some of the pressure off. Utd are slipping, and, Hearts are playing well (at least yesterday), so, the final day could be interesting

:whittaker: :weir: :mcculloch: :papac:
:davis: :edu: :mendes:
:novo: :lafferty: :miller:

2-2

I generally dont agree with you, but, I do with some of this. unsure about Boyd tbh, but, he has a history of scoring against Utd lately.

Someone mentioned wilson in for Bougherra, which will no doubt be shot down by some (usually those complaining Smith wont play youth, ironically), but, theproblem with our other CBs, or, those that play there are, they are slow, like Weir, we need a pacier CB as well.

This was in the Scotsman match report,

So, a lack of accuracy from Rangers. And there were any number of villains in this regard. Pedro Mendes, to be frank, doesn't look remotely like a £3 million player. Hasn't done for some time. Rangers people were entitled to look to him for the inspiration required but he didn't do enough, not nearly enough. He gave the ball away far too much (and was rightly replaced by Ferguson). Steven Davis has been doing a lot of the heavy lifting of late but he wasn't at his best here either. Maurice Edu has been terrific but unlocking packed defences with a piece of vision is not his bag just yet.

Which is pretty on, especially about Edu! So, do we leave Mendes or play Ferguson? Neither did much, but, 1 at least knows what this means, I think. I would be hugely tempted to start Fleck somewhere as well

I think we are in a position where, do we gamble with younger players or hope the "experienced" players we have actually step up to the plate, as they havent for most of the season, so, hopefully, todays result will take some of the pressure off. Utd are slipping, and, Hearts are playing well (at least yesterday), so, the final day could be interesting

i hope your right about todays result.........cmon the hibs lol

i would trust the hunger and skill of our youth before the anti-football of our has-beens.

edu, he wont burst any defenses open, hes a holding midfielder, creating is davis and mendes' job and our invisible left winger, they should be creating, edu will come good, hes there to break up play and he does it very well, bit naive he is, but hes young.

;)

I have a feeling some might relish it :anguish:

There'll always be some like that. Remember some clown last season glorying in the fact that I wrongly said the league wasn't over before the Aberdeen game. An odd way to support your team.