***Official NEW Jersey Discussion Thread***

The pinstriped one with the modified logo, is probably one of the nicest kits i have ever seen. Good job mate!

Shame but we'll probably have to put up with some souless monstrosity by Embryo :anguish:

Not a fan of the pinstripes, but that logo is 1000x better than the current one with the black label. I know, Carling Black Label is the lager's name but its not exactly nice.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The West Ham top is quite smart.

Saying that, the Hearts one is abseloutly awful.

When Umbro make shirts they usually go for the same template on every temas shirt, with the colours being different.

I hope they make us a normal kit this year. Plain & simple. Like they used to be in te 90's. :21:

Also, those tops just been posted are quite smart. :)

Did anyone see the strip the Norway team wore on Saturday?

I think it was their away top as it was white. I thought it was a really good design, it's umbro and would do for our away top.

Can't find any pictures of it online though.

The Norway Top

norwayh.jpg

Rangers Away?

norwayrangersaway.jpg

That's as close as I could get mate.

thats quite smart...good work (tu)

I phoned up Rangers today,and asked when the new top was out. they said theres not a confirmed date. they asked me for my phone number or e-mail adress and they would give me a call or an e-mail in a couple of weeks. about it.

why dont we all phone up rangers and pester the that much that sooner or later they will cave in and bring the release date forward :clap:

Deja Vu from last season 08/09 Kit.

It will be out soon dont panic be patient good thinng comes to those who wait!!

Anyway I can tell you waht it will look like!!

It will be blue

It will have a carling logo on it

Made by umbro

And some added red and white in it!!

If it does not I am a pineapple!!!

been searching the net for hours for leaked pics and could only find mock adiddas 1`s(which were smart)but im sure its still umbro making them next season. :angry:

:gerbad:

give a member called papaguy a PM and he will be more than welcoming to answer questions on the new kit