***Official NEW Jersey Discussion Thread***

from what ive been told.....

Home Top will be released on July 16th

Rangers are also planning on releasing 4 tops this season, Home - Blue, Away - White, 3rd - Red plus a "European/International" Top but i dont know the colour

4 tops would be kicking the arse right out of it

Definitely would be ripping the pish but i would still buy it

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from what ive been told.....

Home Top will be released on July 16th

Rangers are also planning on releasing 4 tops this season, Home - Blue, Away - White, 3rd - Red plus a "European/International" Top but i dont know the colour

4 tops would be kicking the arse right out of it

Definitely would be ripping the pish but i would still buy it

And that's the reason they're doing it. People will buy it.

Too many dates are being said and it's getting me confused, all i want is the top to be out before 10th July , i wanna wear it on holiday :P

Naw it won't be out,I also want to were it on holiday,but knowing our luck it will be out after the 10th of july. last seasons top came outwhen they were on the tour of germeny last year,did it not. so when are we doing the tour of germeny this year,u might find it will be the same date as last seasons.

Don't see the problem with 4 tops, hardly as if they are holding a gun to your head and making you buy it.

God knows when we would wear it though.

I'll wear yours then, it will save me buying them - don't stretch the head hole though! :P

Supposedly there will be a 4th top, and I have been told it will be possibly orange!

I am more worried about who will be wearing it rather than what colour or style it will be in or when it hits the high street or am i just getting old ? lol :scot:

to be honest, you dont see may lads wearing 3rd strips (red with the vertical stripes). i'm not sure if that strip from last season sold that well. i'll just be happy with a BELTER of a home strip for the coming season.

just accross the city at the brendan dome, they've just released their 3rd strip, the one with the green tartan shorts, every tim i know admits they wont buy it, no wonder it's horrendous ! you need to be careful when you're bringing out these strips, i reckon the fans should have a say at what the new strips are like, mabey a few blue prints on the website, with the fans voting for which one they would buy

just accross the city at the brendan dome, they've just released their 3rd strip, the one with the green tartan shorts, every tim i know admits they wont buy it, no wonder it's horrendous ! you need to be careful when you're bringing out these strips, i reckon the fans should have a say at what the new strips are like, mabey a few blue prints on the website, with the fans voting for which one they would buy

Thats there 3rd kit,so whats there away one like.??

Their away kit is going to be the bumblebee one again...twats!

I hope we dont get 4..whats the point in that...i dont believe it to be honest. As long as they dont release the 3d and then 4 weeks later have it half price..

Soooooo whens the new top out?

is carling still the sponsor?

is it being made by Nike or Addidas?

i want it to be addidas as that Chelsea top is a pure Belter and i mean i canny wait for it to come out man fuck having to wear my perfectly good Rangers top i have just now on Holiday i want to be a posing bassa and wear it everyday on my Holiday like a manky green and grey. :)

(tu)

Anybody got any news?

Don't see the problem with 4 tops, hardly as if they are holding a gun to your head and making you buy it.

God knows when we would wear it though.

I'll wear yours then, it will save me buying them - don't stretch the head hole though! :P

:lol:

I have stopped buying the tops anyway, might get this seasons for going down to Emirates though.