***Official NEW Jersey Discussion Thread***

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello! Hello!

Seen A few mock ups of adidas kits but all are made up, though, about this time last year - read that there was a possibility of going wi adidas?

There's a good Umbro 1 - like Englands but Royal Blue. Well Smart!

WATP!!!

4G&U!!!

Cheers

HighTyreBear

:gerbad:

post-7333-1245371624_thumb.jpg

so whens the new top out ?

My Uncle owns JJB and my other Uncle owns Nike. My uncle JJB got an email from my Uncle Nike today about the new strip. It's top secret but my wee cousin Randy Nike hacked into my Uncle Nike's emails and sent me the new strip...It's made by Nike by the way and it's out on an as of yet undisclosed date.

2hz7io3-2b9a9af34156e8169dc34821453.jpg

My Uncle owns JJB and my other Uncle owns Nike. My uncle JJB got an email from my Uncle Nike today about the new strip. It's top secret but my wee cousin Randy Nike hacked into my Uncle Nike's emails and sent me the new strip...It's made by Nike by the way and it's out on an as of yet undisclosed date.

Thats a cracker mate thanks for sharing :craphead:

i dont think your being serious here Chambo, an Uncle jjb and uncle nike to much of a coincedence :craphead:

:lol: I Fell For one of these storys the Last Time. :lol:

coincedently my dad owns adidas and my uncle owns umbro and they both said they're workin on new designs and it should b out at the start of august! :craphead:

No worries lads. My source has come up trumps again!

This one is 100% guarenteed, same guy that alerted me that their would be a Rumour doing the rounds in january about Alan Smith coming to Glasgow ;)

The new strip has been delayed due to the fact that their is still 1690 XXXXXL strips from last year available on sale in JJB stores throughout the country. Rangers have, instead of wasting these strips, are going to reuse them and make 3 strips out of each one left over. This will cut costs in the manufacturing department and also mean more money can be spend on players. The new strip will be unvelied on Monday and will be sponsored by Carling. The manufacturer of the strip is unclear, as the Strips were originaly made by Umbro, but wee steven down the barras that cut the strips into size for this season is also claiming he made them.

haha! nice one mate lol.

that one gave me a laugh! lol :clap:

i am going away to america on the 10th of july does anyone think that the new strip will be out for then. the full family get the strip every year for the holidays but this time last year they were out. the celtic strip is out already for goodness sake. whats taking them so long ???????

i am going away to america on the 10th of july does anyone think that the new strip will be out for then. the full family get the strip every year for the holidays but this time last year they were out. the celtic strip is out already for goodness sake. whats taking them so long ???????

Nope, you've got no chance. Incidentally, I saw the new Celtic 'international' top today in the shops :anguish: