***Official NEW Jersey Discussion Thread***

ffs give a fecking rest eh

so whos making the strip is it diadorra again?

is it gonna be pink with yellow ribbons ?

just fucking wait until its out ffs.

its gonna be made by Umbro, its gonna be red, white and blue , and it will HAVE A FECKING CARLING SIGN ON IT.

Source?

A very reliable source Chambo but for security reasons i can't disclose his/her/its name (tu):craphead:

Likely story. I'll believe this red, white and blue, Umbro Rangers strip when I see it!......I hope it's Kappa!

Dont want any sort of skin tight top, not until im rid of this bulge i have (tu)

personally i like prostar

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rangersretro.jpg

I can dream.

very nice

+1....this would be excellent with the colours reversed for home, similar to the last time adidas made the kit.

im actually thinking about seeing if i can get this shirt made somewhere

Rangers-94-Away.jpg

This was leaked from adidas today, definitely next seasons strip. It's a belter!

why is it on Photobucket then :P and also the name of it is Rangers-94-Away :P :P

Wish this kit would hurry up and come out to stop all these threads! :mellow:

All that is going to happen though is there will be about 100 threads a day of people saying that the strip is out and having pictures :lol:

just found this on the internet ... don't know if this is fake or this is leak from adidas factory ...

2q208x5.jpg

looks extra !!! :clap:

what do you think?

Unfortunately, people have already said that these are fake as we are with Umbro for another year.

Shame really, because I think those tops are outstanding.

they look really nice, i like the way the carling logo has been changed

yes, i agree with you ... "faided" carling logo, adidas logo, and the Uefa CL logo give it extra dimension ...

would like those for the 2009/2010 but as mate before me said, somebody already said it is fake ... :(

They indeed would be a perfect kit..the ultimate kits but they are from the fantasy section on footballshirtculture.com

Our new kit will be on there first when it is leaked. Honestly though...this is far too late...Talk about missing the boat after winning the double. Classic Rangers marketing again... It should have been out after we got the cup..

They indeed would be a perfect kit..the ultimate kits but they are from the fantasy section on footballshirtculture.com

Our new kit will be on there first when it is leaked. Honestly though...this is far too late...Talk about missing the boat after winning the double. Classic Rangers marketing again... It should have been out after we got the cup..

why so the club can cash in on the glory hunters

Rangers-94-Away.jpg

This was leaked from adidas today, definitely next seasons strip. It's a belter!

nice, i like it, but I doubt that we will have mcewans lager on the strip when its still apparently carling

Surely not...he isn't being serious is he...

If hes under twenty he wont remember this strip

why so the club can cash in on the glory hunters

We are in the shit...we need to sell 25 million of these new tops

Rangers-94-Away.jpg

nice, i like it, but I doubt that we will have mcewans lager on the strip when its still apparently carling

I am 20 and this strip is fresh in my mind...but even if it is before his time, he need only look at it! Its clearly an old design with our old sponsers!

It is, I still have this strip somewhere - at the bottom of my wardrobe (use it for painting) ;)

Rangers-94-Away.jpg

I am 20 and this strip is fresh in my mind...but even if it is before his time, he need only look at it! Its clearly an old design with our old sponsers!

It is, I still have this strip somewhere - at the bottom of my wardrobe (use it for painting) ;)

Tat was my first rangers strip

Speaking to one of the coaches at Murray Park, there is a problem with jjb. If you notice there is no longer Rangers gear taking over 1/2 the store.Also ,there will be no transfer activity until management return from holiday,which is next week.The talk of a takeover is real,all will be revealed by mid july.

Speaking to one of the coaches at Murray Park, there is a problem with jjb. If you notice there is no longer Rangers gear taking over 1/2 the store.Also ,there will be no transfer activity until management return from holiday,which is next week.The talk of a takeover is real,all will be revealed by mid july.

Cheers mate. Glad you registered...

Rangers-94-Away.jpg

am under twenty aswell and can tell this is an old strip by the badge, adidas logo (they dont use it on football kits anymore) and do they even still make McEwans lager lol

Glad you could join us, so how are the St mirren fans Chic ? a question i have always wanted to ask you,

did you feel a right tit asking walter that question all those years ago ?

i noticed there was never rangers gear taking over half a jjb store.

For the op, i would guess there will be four main leaks one at each side with the one on the bottom being a bit more than a leak

Rangers-94-Away.jpg

Im Under 20,I Know we had this strip Years Ago

Rangers-94-Away.jpg

Im Under 20,I Know we had this strip Years Ago

am i reading this right?

so many bites?

just found this on the internet ... don't know if this is fake or this is leak from adidas factory ...

2q208x5.jpg

looks extra !!! :clap:

what do you think?

Far too close to Chelsea. Glad that's not our top.

Cant be arsed starting a new topic, so as someone mentioned chelsea there ill ask in here..

Ive just been given a chelsea top and cant figure out what it actually is.

White shirt. Umbro. Samsung Mobile sponsor. Black and Blue Strips from under armpit down the sides to the bottom of the top.

Must be a training top? Coz ive never seen it before. Any ideas?

edit - must be from 2005-2006 as thats the only season it was the Umbro/Samsung Mobile combination.