***Official NEW Jersey Discussion Thread***

Rangers-94-Away.jpg

This was leaked from adidas today, definitely next seasons strip. It's a belter!

nice, i like it, but I doubt that we will have mcewans lager on the strip when its still apparently carling

Surely not...he isn't being serious is he...

If hes under twenty he wont remember this strip

I am 20 and this strip is fresh in my mind...but even if it is before his time, he need only look at it! Its clearly an old design with our old sponsers!

Im Under 20,I Know we had this strip Years Ago

am i reading this right?

so many bites?

Going to need a tetanus after so many bites :craphead:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

I like these rumours about the adidas deal,altought they're fake - on littlewoods and bizrate it's clearly shown that the new kit will be umbro and,what a suprise, they will be in royal blue with red and white. :P So the new kit will be revealed on 6th of July,when the pre-order on jjb begin,isn't it ?

Cant be arsed starting a new topic, so as someone mentioned chelsea there ill ask in here..

Ive just been given a chelsea top and cant figure out what it actually is.

White shirt. Umbro. Samsung Mobile sponsor. Black and Blue Strips from under armpit down the sides to the bottom of the top.

Must be a training top? Coz ive never seen it before. Any ideas?

edit - must be from 2005-2006 as thats the only season it was the Umbro/Samsung Mobile combination.

Yeah that was Chelsea's Centenary Year and they had the reversable shirt that year, its probably a training gear top.

<cr> Was in Sauchiehall Street Greaves today and asked about the new top .. Guy behind the counter says Official release date is July 16th but for the 1st four weeks at least it'll only be avalible directly from Rangers as none are being given to other stores .. Anyone else heard similar <cr>

i know the search function is fucked but you could at least scroll down the 1st page of topics in the bears den and you would see 6 other threads like this

saw the new Sweden top, and figured mibbe we'll get the same style - we all know how Umbro like to use the same template as much as possible. Anyway, did a quick pshop on it and got this. Mibbees aye, mibbees naw. Time will tell.

post-7987-1245873431_thumb.jpg

dont think most sports shops will be too bothered the man utd strip goes on sale the same day

its going to be interesting to see how much advertising jjb do to promote our new top

He was wae his own misses mate lol - no that that usually stops him .. and having looked through again i still cant see anyone saying its gonna b exclusive to rangers :(

(tu) at Least there 1 person on here a would listen te. am away on holiday so will need to wait till a come back. cunt. do u know if ye cin pre order it. and what date

saw the new Sweden top, and figured mibbe we'll get the same style - we all know how Umbro like to use the same template as much as possible. Anyway, did a quick pshop on it and got this. Mibbees aye, mibbees naw. Time will tell.

This Is The New Kit

post-48126-1245876497_thumb.jpg

post-48126-1245876533_thumb.jpg

I heard exactly the same story a couple of weeks back from someone who works for JJB. It's definitly true, only Ibrox and Argyle Street will sell it for first 4 weeks then will

be put in to a few jjb stores. I know my local jjb store has no rangers merchandise at all just now. Another master stroke I think not :-(