***Official NEW Jersey Discussion Thread***

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do people hate Umbro so much? This season's top is fantastic.

probably because its not "cool" Nike and Adidas are seen as the big brands for football shirts. Look at all the top european clubs, Man Utd Arsenal Chelsea Liverpool Barcelona Real Madrid Inter and Ac Milan shirts are all made by Adidas or Nike. As a big club our shirts should be made by one of those 2. Either that or like myself they havent really liked any of the kits umbro have produced. Bar this years home top which i think is the best we have had for years i have to say most of the umbro designs have been pretty poor.

Got told today in work that as we have 1 year left on our Umbro contract then we have Umbro as our kit makers next season and thats the last time.

this is the last year of our contract with umbro,it has been on the Rangers website telling us this.

Only going by what I was told in work, our area manager is the Liason(sp?) between Rangers and JJB so thats how our shop manager found out.

Why do people hate Umbro so much? This season's top is fantastic.

It's been one of the best in the last 20 years. It's one of my all time favourites.

Don't be crying because LITTLEWOODS, that is right, LITTLEWOODS has merely assumed that we will be sticking with Umbro again.

Since when did we take our Rangers news from Littlewoods? FFS!

Btw - Repost.

your mum noticed you've turned into a right grumpy bastard Andy ? oh to be a teenager

Don't be crying because LITTLEWOODS, that is right, LITTLEWOODS has merely assumed that we will be sticking with Umbro again.

Since when did we take our Rangers news from Littlewoods? FFS!

Btw - Repost.

your mum noticed you've turned into a right grumpy bastard Andy ? oh to be a teenager

:uk:

^^ That's the top they thought was gonna be seen last year. Won't be that.

Your right - I remember them putting that up last season. Thank fuck its a fake!

Not sure who will supply our new kit, but due to our contract with JJB Sports its not really up to the club (JJB and Rangers.doc).

A clue may be that Canterbury are our official baselayer supplier (as well as the Scotland Rugby Union kit supplier sponsored by Murray International Holdings) so they may have a foot in the door.

I personally would like to see either Nike or Adidas back in the saddle as they have provided us with kits in more successful times, or Canterbury or Puma for a change.

What we don't want is the likes of Lotto, Kappa, Vandanel, Bukta, Champion or Le Coq Sportif.