***Official NEW Jersey Discussion Thread***

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My mate runs the local InterSport shop. This is news to him. He was told by by the InterSport order rep that the new Gers kit was supposed to be revealed on 18th June and released for sale on 6th/7th July. For whatever reasons, this obviously hasn't happened. My mate has stopped taking pre-orders because he can't give a delivery date.

He's actually getting very pissed off at the whole situation, especially as when a team change their kit, it has to be submitted to whatever league they are in 8 weeks before the end of the preceding season. By that time, most sports shops know through the various reps as to what any teams new kit is going to look like. This is also how new kits get leaked on to the internet. All this is making him think that Gers might not actually be bringing out a new home kit for the new season.

saw the new Sweden top, and figured mibbe we'll get the same style - we all know how Umbro like to use the same template as much as possible. Anyway, did a quick pshop on it and got this. Mibbees aye, mibbees naw. Time will tell.

not too bad (tu)

no way i saw that one last year, wtf is it with all these threads about the same bloody thing, i know we are all desperate to see the new shirt, all these threads gettin confusing, lol

Its adidas, the rangers press ofice only confirm that the current deal remains with umbro however it is changing to adidas and like i said will only be available through rangers direct at 1st, i was shown the blue prints for the tops today and they are simalar to the chelsea tops which I am not shure I like that much even though I baught it!

Its adidas, the rangers press ofice only confirm that the current deal remains with umbro however it is changing to adidas and like i said will only be available through rangers direct at 1st, i was shown the blue prints for the tops today and they are simalar to the chelsea tops which I am not shure I like that much even though I baught it!

blue prints?

the tops are already made pal, well some, obv building up stocks

Sorry but that is simply untrue.

Rangers Press Office confirmed to me in May that next season's strip will be provided by Umbro. As did the club itself during a meeting with the Assembly during the previous month.

Look lads, I have my sources just like everyone else does and all I can say is that I am 100% positive that the deal is with adidas and thats all I can say! the press office will only confirm that as far as they are aware the kit will be supplied by Umbro next year as until GRFC realease the official contractual details etc that is all the are legaly obliged to say! In regards to the assembly point, Umbro were due to continue for another year however things change like the current financial climate and Rangers were offered more money from adidas!

Look lads, I have my sources just like everyone else does and all I can say is that I am 100% positive that the deal is with adidas and thats all I can say! the press office will only confirm that as far as they are aware the kit will be supplied by Umbro next year as until GRFC realease the official contractual details etc that is all the are legaly obliged to say! In regards to the assembly point, Umbro were due to continue for another year however things change like the current financial climate and Rangers were offered more money from adidas!

Lies!

Lies!

This isnt a sale on ebay, rangers cant just say well they offered more money. Doesnt matter in this financial climate contracts are still contracts and i would see no reason for rangers to pay umbro a hefty sum to get out of the contract.

This isnt a sale on ebay, rangers cant just say well they offered more money. Doesnt matter in this financial climate contracts are still contracts and i would see no reason for rangers to pay umbro a hefty sum to get out of the contract.

Rangers would NOT have to pay Umbro anything because they do not have a contract with Umbro. As I've pointed out in another thread on this subject, Rangers deal is with JJB. JJB appointed Umbro to supply the kit and training wear. The deal with JJB is allegedly under re-negotiation because Rangers are not happy with it because JJB have not held up their end of the bargain.

No, it's fake.

No it's not!

Who are you David Murray?

It's a fake doh

If you looked down about one or 2 threads you would see there is already a thread on the strip. Do people not look first :anguish:

No, it's fake.

No it's not!

Who are you David Murray?

It's a fake doh

If you looked down about one or 2 threads you would see there is already a thread on the strip. Do people not look first :anguish:

Say what you like mate.

I know from a good source it's the new strip.

You'll see!