***Official NEW Jersey Discussion Thread***

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ARGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHBANG!¬!!!!!!!!!!

No, it's fake.

No it's not!

Who are you David Murray?

It's a fake doh

If you looked down about one or 2 threads you would see there is already a thread on the strip. Do people not look first :anguish:

Say what you like mate.

I know from a good source it's the new strip.

You'll see!

Well that is hillarious as I know who made them :lol:

No, it's fake.

No it's not!

It's a fake doh

If you looked down about one or 2 threads you would see there is already a thread on the strip. Do people not look first :anguish:

Say what you like mate.

You'll see!

Is it Graeme Souness?, heard he's been busy over the last few months :pipe:

No, it's fake.

No it's not!

It's a fake doh

Say what you like mate.

You'll see!

You know Adolf Dassler?

No, it's fake.

No it's not!

It's a fake doh

Say what you like mate.

You'll see!

Is it Graeme Souness?, heard he's been busy over the last few months :pipe:

course not DB its a top man at Murray park no doubt :lol:

No, it's fake.

No it's not!

It's a fake doh

Say what you like mate.

You'll see!

You know Adolf Dassler?

Seriously mate cmon!! Thats been going about for ages and yes it's a fake!

No, it's fake.

No it's not!

It's a fake doh

Say what you like mate.

You'll see!

You know Adolf Dassler?

That would be quite hard as he died before before I was even born so stop getting wide.

Also our blue is getting lighter and lighter every year if that is true then doh(tu)

And no way will Carling "BLACK" Label take off the black backround on the top :lol:doh

Well greaves defo said the 16th .. but it'll b mid august b4 they get it .. never asked about makes or anything just asked if they wer taking pre orders .. is this murrays way of trying to make us all buy direct from the club i take it :(

No, it's fake.

No it's not!

It's a fake doh

Say what you like mate.

You'll see!

You know Adolf Dassler?

That would be quite hard as he died before before I was even born so stop getting wide.

Also our blue is getting lighter and lighter every year if that is true then doh(tu)

And no way will Carling "BLACK" Label take off the black backround on the top :lol:doh

Did you have to google Adolf Dassler?

You can bump your gums all you like mate, it's the new strip.....end of!

New kit leaked online.

It's Adidas! :gerbad:

newrangersstrip.jpg

Mate its not the real top, were sticking with Umbro next season (tu)

The Umbro deal finished mate.

It is the new strip!

No its a fake....those pictures came from the fantasy pages of footballshirtculture.com. Its a section where people send in their fantasy kits. That has been on there for yonks and has been put on this page about 3 or 4 times...

I wish they were real as they are nice looking tops...its still Umbro and its still not out!

Well greaves defo said the 16th .. but it'll b mid august b4 they get it .. never asked about makes or anything just asked if they wer taking pre orders .. is this murrays way of trying to make us all buy direct from the club i take it :(

It's Adidas mate! I posted it in the other thread! (tu)

New kit leaked online.

newrangersstrip.jpg

It is the new strip!

No its a fake....those pictures came from the fantasy pages of footballshirtculture.com. Its a section where people send in their fantasy kits. That has been on there for yonks and has been put on this page about 3 or 4 times...

I wish they were real as they are nice looking tops...its still Umbro and its still not out!

Why are you talking pish?

No, it's fake.

No it's not!

It's a fake doh

Say what you like mate.

You'll see!

You know Adolf Dassler?

Why would I have to google him? doh

New kit leaked online.

newrangersstrip.jpg

It is the new strip!

He's not. This picture has been on footballshirtculture.com's fantasy strip section for months.

New kit leaked online.

newrangersstrip.jpg

It is the new strip!

Are you drunk mate? It's defo fake. Although maybe everybody else on this site is wrong and you are the only one that is right! Or maybe everybody else knows what they are talking about and your a daftie?

No, it's fake.

No it's not!

It's a fake doh

Say what you like mate.

You'll see!

You know Adolf Dassler?

Why would I have to google him? doh

Because you're a bit slow!

New kit leaked online.

newrangersstrip.jpg

It is the new strip!

Are you drunk mate? It's defo fake. Although maybe everybody else on this site is wrong and you are the only one that is right! Or maybe everybody else knows what they are talking about and your a daftie?

Coming from a guy in Irvine! :lol: