***Official NEW Jersey Discussion Thread***

I've merged all the shirt threads (no pun intended) into here - let's keep this thread for all discussion on the new top.

Any new threads will just end up in here :)

:praise:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've merged all the shirt threads (no pun intended) into here - let's keep this thread for all discussion on the new top.

Any new threads will just end up in here :)

:praise:

(tu)

It was getting slightly annoying :anguish:

My cousin is assistant manager in a JJB & she managed to take a photo of an image of the new top with her mobile phone. It's crap quality though. Can anybody here clean the image up?

NewTop_09.jpg

My cousin is assistant manager in a JJB & she managed to take a photo of an image of the new top with her mobile phone. It's crap quality though. Can anybody here clean the image up?

NewTop_09.jpg

Looks like one of the mock-up kits I've seen on a few websites now.

Looks like one of the mock-up kits I've seen on a few websites now.

I've seen some of the ones on this forum mate, but this is a photo of a photo of the actual strip. She confirmed that it's Umbro as well btw, but most of us never doubted that anyway.

NewTop_09.jpg

:lol: :lol:

NewTop_09.jpg

LOl! Love it...

Loooks like last seasons top!

So whats the official launch date then? Anyone?

NewTop_09.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NewTop_09.jpg

haha fucking belter, post more the board could do with someone like you

whats the problem at rangers in terms of the commercial side of things, so bloody slow!!

we are the the last team to bring out their new kit, it should have been done at the start of the summer, we have lost out on a lot of sales with people going on holiday and being able to take the new kit with them, surely this is the best time to punt them at full price but once again to slow!! i bet chelsea have shifted alot of tops up here because people cant get the new rangers one!! time to get the finger and stop losing out at times when we could be making money!

whats the problem at rangers in terms of the commercial side of things, so bloody slow!!

we are the the last team to bring out their new kit, it should have been done at the start of the summer, we have lost out on a lot of sales with people going on holiday and being able to take the new kit with them, surely this is the best time to punt them at full price but once again to slow!! i bet chelsea have shifted alot of tops up here because people cant get the new rangers one!! time to get the finger and stop losing out at times when we could be making money!

its because there are contractual matters to be dealt with!!!

i remember a good few years back now, the tradition is usually on the day of the scottish cup final most teams wear there new shirt for the first time, now rangers didnt do this last year or this year, so why not?

what are the marketing dudes doing? is it really that hard to envisage the new shirt which will no doubt be blue with some white and possibly red, and will have that stupid carling thing plastered on the front.

i have just emailed the rangers shop online to get some info on the new shirt so i will share it if i hear anything

what are the contractual matters? its going to be umbro with carling but surely these issuies should have been delt with months ago

what are the contractual matters? its going to be umbro with carling but surely these issues should have been delt with months ago

not at rangers

EVERYTHING is last minute and desperate with us, on and off the park.

;)