***Official NEW Jersey Discussion Thread***

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edit uploaded the wrong one doh...

rangersmockup3.jpg

Need to fix the Carling but I'll do that another time.

I would purchase that without the carling sponser across the front, cracking looking top if that is what it going to end up like.

Edit uploaded the wrong one doh...

rangersmockup3.jpg

Need to fix the Carling but I'll do that another time.

I would purchase that without the carling sponser across the front, cracking looking top if that is what it going to end up like.

I feel the same way mate but we no it's not going to happen.

Just wondered if anyone's seen the new Rangers strip. It's normally leaked out by now as they usually wear it at the S.C. final. Any pics??

:uk:

WATP

Nothing at all mate....but Septic already has their thirds on for pre-order....

and Falkirk, Dundee Utd and Aberdeen have been leaked aswell

Just wondered if anyone's seen the new Rangers strip. It's normally leaked out by now as they usually wear it at the S.C. final. Any pics??

WATP

Has anyone heard if we are getting umbro kits next season, im sure at some point someone had said we were at the end of our agreement with them and they were looking for a new manufacture, doesnt bother me anyway, i would still buy all the rangers kits even if they were made by bloody goala haha. I would love to see us getting a big company like adidas back or something to increase our overseas exposure, the JJB/ Umbro setup angers me, other than JJB its very difficult to get a rangers home shirt let alone the strip/ other gear, this is an area that celtic are very good at which annoys me greatly as I would love our gear to be sold world over to try and premote our club abit better. You know what its like if your buying a footie top of a overseas team for kicking about in, firstly you dont buy anything thats a conflict to being a rangers supporter but secondly its unlikley that you would buy a Umbro kit, far more likley nike, adidas etc. Add that to the fact that you simply dont get Rangers gear anymore unless you go to the megastore or JJB even then the JJB at Silverburn has more Celtic junk than Rangers stuff! whats that all about, arent they suppost to be our offical retail partner, would it be too much to expect them to perhaps get a corner of there scottish stores as a Rangers Concession? Rangers Fixtures perhaps, our badge above the gear? Just something to reconise the fact that they actually are our retail outlets? Come on JJB get it together, even Debinhams had a full Celtic thing going on a while back with a Celtic kinda Stand with the gear on it, there logo all down it! Come on we all support rangers and are loyal to them but we canny attract enough new fans, celtic have been doing it for years and look how many tim tops you see when they are doing well, granted they aint real fans but its still great to walk down the street and see loadsa folk wear your team latest shirt! Perhaps a company like adidas could put presure on JJB to actually start selling our merchandise through other channels than themselves and perhaps actually make it look like your in rangers retailing partners store instead of being confronted with the latest tic gear and a few supersize unsold rangers tops hanging on the end of a rail.

WATP

Has anyone heard if we are getting umbro kits next season, im sure at some point someone had said we were at the end of our agreement with them and they were looking for a new manufacture, doesnt bother me anyway, i would still buy all the rangers kits even if they were made by bloody goala haha. I would love to see us getting a big company like adidas back or something to increase our overseas exposure, the JJB/ Umbro setup angers me, other than JJB its very difficult to get a rangers home shirt let alone the strip/ other gear, this is an area that celtic are very good at which annoys me greatly as I would love our gear to be sold world over to try and premote our club abit better. You know what its like if your buying a footie top of a overseas team for kicking about in, firstly you dont buy anything thats a conflict to being a rangers supporter but secondly its unlikley that you would buy a Umbro kit, far more likley nike, adidas etc. Add that to the fact that you simply dont get Rangers gear anymore unless you go to the megastore or JJB even then the JJB at Silverburn has more Celtic junk than Rangers stuff! whats that all about, arent they suppost to be our offical retail partner, would it be too much to expect them to perhaps get a corner of there scottish stores as a Rangers Concession? Rangers Fixtures perhaps, our badge above the gear? Just something to reconise the fact that they actually are our retail outlets? Come on JJB get it together, even Debinhams had a full Celtic thing going on a while back with a Celtic kinda Stand with the gear on it, there logo all down it! Come on we all support rangers and are loyal to them but we canny attract enough new fans, celtic have been doing it for years and look how many tim tops you see when they are doing well, granted they aint real fans but its still great to walk down the street and see loadsa folk wear your team latest shirt! Perhaps a company like adidas could put presure on JJB to actually start selling our merchandise through other channels than themselves and perhaps actually make it look like your in rangers retailing partners store instead of being confronted with the latest tic gear and a few supersize unsold rangers tops hanging on the end of a rail.

I never read all of that, but it is 100% Still Umbro. I contacted them.

i hate umbro, i cant buy it, its really poor.

would love Adidas, i seen the new chelsea top other day and thought, imagine that with the big RFC emblem instead of the chelsea badge, i can dream!

would love Adidas, i seen the new chelsea top other day and thought, imagine that with the big RFC emblem instead of the chelsea badge, i can dream!

Got any pictures of the new Chelsea top mate? :rolleyes:

WATP

I never read all of that, but it is 100% Still Umbro. I contacted them.

they wouldnt tell a random person who contacted them if they have lost the contract to someone else.

Who did you speak to? The receptionist??

Got any pictures of the new Chelsea top mate? :rolleyes:

do you know how i saw it, i read that man u have a song for bosingwa about his monobrow, so i googled bosingwa monobrow and it showed me this mental picture of him with the new top..............i dont particularly like that chelsea top but in general i love adidas gear, its THE football brand.

;)

Rangers deserve the very best, we should be Adidas

guys dont want to put a dampener on things but i have herd from a jjb manager that the new shirt is to be made by Champion the same as Wigan, and the new N.I top will be the same. Apparently this is a compant closly associated with Dave Whelan

guys dont want to put a dampener on things but i have herd from a jjb manager that the new shirt is to be made by Champion the same as Wigan, and the new N.I top will be the same. Apparently this is a compant closly associated with Dave Whelan

Champion? Cheap shite.

So I hope their not.

fucking CHAMPION? thats the road murrays taking us down is it? have all our kids running around like fucking tramps with cheap shite on their backs!?

rubbish, absolute rubbish, what an embarassment

our wee blue nose teeny boppers will get bullied on the streets wearing that shite.

fucking champion, GOD GIVE ME STRENGTH.

Was there not something a while back saying that Nike had bought over Umbro. It may not have been Nike, but I'm sure it was a big name company, just not sure who. BTW the JJB contract has still got years to run. I'm sure i was for 10 years at the start.

WATP