***Official NEW Jersey Discussion Thread***

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the shirt - a safe choice but Rangers through and through in design i feel.

My question - will non-Carling-logo ones be appearing at any point? if so when?

They always do. Apparantly it was done so that our muslim fans had a cahnce to buy a shirt that did not advertise alcohol. They will be out at the same time will they not?

*note to self* don't sit beside anyone without a carling logo on the bus

:lol: That's a good point incase it turns out to be McCoist355.

:lol:

The new top is AWESOME!!! I am just upset I cannot get the gold SPL Badges or a name/number on the back with the pre-order??? Anyone know why this is??

Annoying, no? I'm waiting to order mine for that reason.

The new top is AWESOME!!! I am just upset I cannot get the gold SPL Badges or a name/number on the back with the pre-order??? Anyone know why this is??

Annoying, no? I'm waiting to order mine for that reason.

I'll wait too...no worries

RANGERS have today been informed by JJB that the new home kit to be launched on Thursday, July 16 will only be available in the Rangers JJB Megastore at Ibrox Stadium.

Fans can continue to pre-order online HERE until Friday, July 10 and the kit will be available from July 16 both online and via Rangers mail order on 0871 702 1972.

Due to circumstances outwith the Club's control, the new kit will not be available from the Argyle Street Rangers JJB store from July 16 as previously stated. The kit will be available in this store four to six weeks after the launch date at the same time as other sports retailers stock the strip.

The Club has worked closely with JJB to ensure supporters can purchase the new kit as early as possible and this has meant focusing on the Club's sales channels - including online - to maximise availability of the range for all Rangers supporters.

The new Rangers Home Kit for Season 2009/10 has received extremely positive feedback from supporters since it was revealed on the official web site on Sunday.

http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Ne...1716276,00.html

RANGERS have today been informed by JJB that the new home kit to be launched on Thursday, July 16 will only be available in the Rangers JJB Megastore at Ibrox Stadium.

Fans can continue to pre-order online HERE until Friday, July 10 and the kit will be available from July 16 both online and via Rangers mail order on 0871 702 1972.

Due to circumstances outwith the Club's control, the new kit will not be available from the Argyle Street Rangers JJB store from July 16 as previously stated. The kit will be available in this store four to six weeks after the launch date at the same time as other sports retailers stock the strip.

The Club has worked closely with JJB to ensure supporters can purchase the new kit as early as possible and this has meant focusing on the Club's sales channels - including online - to maximise availability of the range for all Rangers supporters.

The new Rangers Home Kit for Season 2009/10 has received extremely positive feedback from supporters since it was revealed on the official web site on Sunday.

http://www.rangers.premiumtv.co.uk/page/Ne...1716276,00.html

What a scambles ...

I LOVE this years new strip but is it just me or do our strips get lighter every year?

newkit07hb9.jpg

rangers_08_09_home_football_shirt_umbro.

31505c7.jpg

These images may not be the best example but still you lot know what i'm saying, right?

some people are trying to rip everything out of our club mate

from our blue straws to our royal blue strips

i do like the strip and as much as i hate umbro i may buy just the top, if it were adidas or puma i would buy every bit of rangers wear going..................

Its a joke if you aint pre-ordering and cant get to the ibrox store, your gonna be waiting a while and I doubt their stock levels will be high at the shop

it isnt going to be stocked outside of the IBROX megastore for 4 to 6 weeks AFTER the pre order launch date on july 16th :unsure:

New Kit Latest

Kenny Miller with the new kitFans can continue to pre-order online HERE until Friday, July 10 and the kit will be available from July 16 both online and via Rangers mail order on 0871 702 1972.

some people are trying to rip everything out of our club mate

from our blue straws to our royal blue strips

i do like the strip and as much as i hate umbro i may buy just the top, if it were adidas or puma i would buy every bit of rangers wear going..................

Well our original strips were more of a Manchester City colour, so if anything they are going back to the roots, rather than ripping everything out.