***Official NEW Jersey Discussion Thread***

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Highly unlikely to be canterbury as the uk distributors have just gone into administration meaning problems for the hundreds of amatuer and professional clubs who are provided by canterbury of new zealand.

The Nike rumour fits in nicely along with the rumour of the fly emirates sponsorship deal as all 4 teams (Arsenal, PSG, Atletico Madrid and Rangers) would be rumoured to have nike and fly emirates on the shirts come the tournament....Arsenal and PSG already have both and Atletico Madrid who already have nike as supplier are rumoured to be sponsored by fly emirates next season...one for the conspiracy theorists!!!!

I'd be more than happy with that (tu)

why cant someone make a post with the actual shirt.

Because it's not out yet, and no-one has any idea of what it'll look like apart from the fact that it'll be blue with a Gers badge on it.

Hence, all these threads trying to second guess it are becoming fucking tiresome!

you need to change your username (tu) still got 51 in it.

My username has hee-haw to do with how many titles we've won (tu)

why cant someone make a post with the actual shirt.

Because it's not out yet, and no-one has any idea of what it'll look like apart from the fact that it'll be blue with a Gers badge on it.

Hence, all these threads trying to second guess it are becoming fucking tiresome!

you need to change your username (tu) still got 51 in it.

My username has hee-haw to do with how many titles we've won (tu)

Damn are you really that old ? :craphead:

Think it could be something along the lines of the new sweden top, which would be quite smart in rangers colours. what you think?

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/09/10-...-umbro-kit.html

That would do me! might even get larsson on the back eh it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awrite sweden was a bad example, but you know what a meant, something along the retro style

When ever a new top come out in the past and, we were in the scottish cup final they used to wear the new top then.

so you would think you will find out in a few hours if there is a new top or not.

Instead of Photo shop get down the pub for the next 5 hours as the double is on its way to Ibrox. WATP

I really wish we would ditch the Carling Sponsor it just looks God Awful. It doesn't matter whether it's Umbro Nike or Adidas as long as it has Carling splashed across the front it will always look cheap. I really don't like the new Chelsea Strip either because I don't like footy strips with collars but the Samsung Sponsor on it looks smart and kind of saves it.

was in jjb in greenock on monday and they said the new top aint out til july why are we taking so long to bring it out. We could sorry jjb could have made a fortune if it was out for the cup final after winning the league

ps bring back the rangers shops

i hate umbro, i cant buy it, its really poor.

would love Adidas, i seen the new chelsea top other day and thought, imagine that with the big RFC emblem instead of the chelsea badge, i can dream!

I have actually got the new Chelsea shirt and its smart as fuck.

the Samsung Sponsor on it looks smart and kind of saves it.

The only logo on the front of a shirt I can think of that doesn't make the club look like hoors is Barca's.

Paying money to buy a shirt in support of your team makes sense - you do know you can get the shirts free of the scabby carling logo, yes?

Paying money to buy a shirt in support of your team makes sense - you do know you can get the shirts free of the scabby carling logo, yes?

Think I'm going to do that next year.

The Carling logo is nothing but a complete eyesore.

New Chelsea top is horrible :anguish:

(tu) seconded

thirded ? lol

but i dont like any addidas kits, id have nike preferably but i dont see the problem with umbro its not as bad as being made out we ve had worse in recent years 'diadora'