*** Live Football Thread 10/11 ***

Boab

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As much as I hate those pricks, fair do's for never giving up on games. 2-0 down to Lyon and getting a draw and then lossing 3-0 and bringing it back to 3-2. Just hope they dont mount a comeback v Braga :wink:

As much as I hate those pricks, fair do's for never giving up on games. 2-0 down to Lyon and getting a draw and then lossing 3-0 and bringing it back to 3-2. Just hope they dont mount a comeback v Braga :wink:

Wait a minute, in both games they had a "comeback" at the end of the game, it's a friendly, the opponents had given up, subsituted players, the game was already won, the manhks can't afford too give up, their shite

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Wait a minute, in both games they had a "comeback" at the end of the game, it's a friendly, the opponents had given up, subsituted players, the game was already won, the manhks can't afford too give up, their shite

This

Lyon were literally playing an u19 team at the end.

I dont give a fuck what anybody says to pull any team back when your 3 - 0 down even though its Arsenal reserve team isno bad at all even though i hate the bastards.

Todays game just proved Arsenal havent improved much from last years bad season.

Almunia made a few decent saves, but it still doesnt look like his defence trust him at all.

Also Vermalen might score goals, but he doesnt dominate his own box.

Kolcielny looks like a similar player with a nice touch, but Arsenal need a big ugly defender, not a pretty footballing one.

And finally Walcott is not a winger!!!

Why did Wenger sign him if wanted play him on the wing, when he cant even cross. Walcotts main footballing skill is his finishing, yet he plays on the wing?