*** Live Football Thread 10/11 ***

Boab

Wolves take the lead, McCarthy on his lead to feeling/looking like a smug bastard rather than just a bastard for change?

I hope Wolves win, so McCarthy can stick his finger up at everyone, Arsene Wenger especially!

I thought he was wrong, Mick, and think he's a shite Manager and a c*nt of a guy!

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wolves take the lead, McCarthy on his lead to feeling/looking like a smug bastard rather than just a bastard for change?

I hope Wolves win, so McCarthy can stick his finger up at everyone, Arsene Wenger especially!

Including the fans that pay his wages ?

Couldn't really give a shit about their fans. I'm sure if Walter Smith did the same, there would be people backing, and slating him - same at Molineux.

Arsene Wenger was the only manager moaning about it, so get it right up him.

I thought he was wrong, Mick, and think he's a shite Manager and a c*nt of a guy!

It's up to him though.

You can't start giving fans their money back when they don't agree with the lineup, it'd set an awful precedent.

The big teams rarely start with the same XI week in, week out, so why give McCarthy grief for it? They'll not stay up by beating Man Utd and Chelsea this year, they'll stay up by getting points from the teams around them.