*** Live Football Thread 10/11 ***

Boab

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank god for that, I thought that if Chelsea won today, it would signal the end of Manchester United's title challenge.

Fucking hate Chelsea!

(tu)

well Chelsea couldn't fully capitalise and its getting more crowded near the top of the table which makes things more interesting

and a big thanks to Herz for the Christmas present yesterday!

:spraise:

Birmingham: Hart, Carr, Roger Johnson, Dann, Ridgewell, Larsson, Ferguson, Bowyer, McFadden, Jerome, Benitez. Subs: Maik Taylor, Phillips, Fahey, McSheffrey, Damien Johnson, Carsley, Vignal.

Chelsea: Cech, Ivanovic, Terry, Alex, Ashley Cole, Belletti, Mikel, Malouda, Lampard, Drogba, Sturridge. Subs: Hilario, Carvalho, Joe Cole, Ballack, Zhirkov, Paulo Ferreira, Kalou.

Fulham: Schwarzer, Pantsil, Hughes, Hangeland, Konchesky, Duff, Murphy, Baird, Gera, Dempsey, Zamora. Subs: Stockdale, Andrew Johnson, Nevland, Etuhu, Smalling, Greening, Kallio.

Tottenham: Gomes, Corluka, Dawson, Bassong, Assou-Ekotto, Lennon, Jenas, Palacios, Kranjcar, Keane, Crouch. Subs: Alnwick, Bale, Huddlestone, Pavlyuchenko, Modric, Defoe, King.

Hart's made a couple good saves.

Lampard should hve scored though, clean through but volleyed it pretty much straight at him.

Edit: Benitez scores but ruled out for offside - which seemed dubious.

Shouldnt have been ruled out imo, poor from the linesman

We are getting some insane decisions today lol.

Can't complain :pipe:

Young Sturridge had a great chance on the stroke of half time there, nevertheless I've been impressed by him, as I have been in his substitute's appearances throughout the season.

We have had the territory and chances though, another case of just needing to take them and stop being soo wasteful.

Maybe a formation chance is needed somewhere down the line, Lamps has been anonymous.

Fulham: Schwarzer, Pantsil, Hughes, Hangeland, Konchesky, Duff, Murphy, Baird, Gera, Dempsey, Zamora. Subs: Stockdale, Andrew Johnson, Nevland, Etuhu, Smalling, Greening, Kallio.

Tottenham: Gomes, Corluka, Dawson, Bassong, Assou-Ekotto, Lennon, Jenas, Palacios, Kranjcar, Keane, Crouch. Subs: Alnwick, Bale, Huddlestone, Pavlyuchenko, Modric, Defoe, King.

Hutton not even on the bench.

He's all but finished at Tottenham.

We are getting some insane decisions today lol.

Can't complain :pipe:

Young Sturridge had a great chance on the stroke of half time there, nevertheless I've been impressed by him, as I have been in his substitute's appearances throughout the season.

We have had the territory and chances though, another case of just needing to take them and stop being soo wasteful.

Maybe a formation chance is needed somewhere down the line, Lamps has been anonymous.

Not complaining at all, just wondering why that wasn't a goal to them :lol: