*** Live Football Thread 10/11 ***

Boab

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Very entertaining game in germany tonight its ashame about espn's commentators tho, some of the nonesense they came out with was embaressing. They clearly had no knowledge of the league or the players, surely espn could have picked someone with atleast a slight bit of knowledge?

Very entertaining game in germany tonight its ashame about espn's commentators tho, some of the nonesense they came out with was embaressing. They clearly had no knowledge of the league or the players, surely espn could have picked someone with atleast a slight bit of knowledge?

well I has German commentators :lol::P

Why you not pay for ESPN?

waiting to see if I get a job first mate

waiting to see if I get a job first mate

Cool.