*** Live Football Thread 10/11 ***

Boab

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rooney is without doubt the best player in the world right now and anybody who disagrees has an agenda against the EPL and should get their tongue out of La Liga's arse! That is all. :happy:

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Rooney is without doubt the best player in the world right now and anybody who disagrees has an agenda against the EPL and should get their tongue out of La Liga's arse! That is all. :happy:

Ronaldo, Messi , Higuain...

I said "right now".

Messi possesses far more ability than Rooney does, but you're severely kidding yourself on if you believe Messi is playing better than Rooney atm.

Messi is my favourite player ever and I prefer La Liga but let's give credit where it's due ffs.

Higuain is a great player but Rooney is better.

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

I said "right now".

Messi possesses far more ability than Rooney does, but you're severely kidding yourself on if you believe Messi is playing better than Rooney atm.

Messi is my favourite player ever and I prefer La Liga but let's give credit where it's due ffs.

Ronaldo then (tu)

Wayne Rooney is the best player in the world right now!

And Antonio Valencia :praise:

I dunno about that mate.

Forlan, Simao, Banega, Marchena, Nilmar, Raul and Pandiani are all much, much better than Wayne Rooney.

I said "right now".

Ronaldo then (tu)

What I said about Messi I'll also say about Ronaldo.

Ronaldo has been fantastic this year, but I think we're undermining what Wayne Rooney has actually done this year. If United win anything again this season, it'll be down to him, just like the Carling Cup was.

I think the main focus should be on a talented boy called Aaron Ramsey. It was an accident i suppose but just such a shame.

You would saY that, being an Arsenal fan.

You're hardly ever subjective. So tiresome.

Whats that got to do with anything? Don't be a cunt.

:lol:

Most things that you say haha

I think the main focus should be on a talented boy called Aaron Ramsey. It was an accident i suppose but just such a shame.

You would saY that, being an Arsenal fan.

You're hardly ever subjective. So tiresome.

Whats that got to do with anything? Don't be a cunt.

:lol:

Most things that you say haha

Idiot.

It's a red card. Of course it is.

It's not a violent challenge or with intent, but it's dangerous. He's thundering through the guy, takes a wild swing for the ball and catches Ramsey high on his leg.

There was clearly no intention from Shawcross to hurt Ramsey but it was clumsy and dangerous play, that merits a red card.

Feel sorry for Shawcross as he looked distraught but my heart really goes out to Ramsey. That's a horrific break and we'll just have to wait and see how bad it is. Some breaks, players just can't back from. Fingers crossed it's fixable.

This, shawcross will be ashamed of himself, but in all honesty I think he didn't mean it.

What has he done to be ashamed of? He was merely trying to play the ball. Ramsay just got there quicker and had a freak break, so much so, that you have to wonder if there was a weakness in the bone.

Wenger's comments are pathetic, irresponsible and worthy of censure. I he was crap at organising his team, then he'd be Cectarian FC material.

maybe the fact he broke another man's leg <cr> ? he didn't mean it obviously, but he'll constantly be blaming himself for it

Wayne Rooney is the best player in the world right now!

And Antonio Valencia :praise:

I dunno about that mate.

Forlan, Simao, Banega, Marchena, Nilmar, Raul and Pandiani are all much, much better than Wayne Rooney.

Disagree completely.

Ronaldo probably tips Rooney to the most in-form player at the moment, but that list you've put up there? :anguish:

I like every single one of the players you've put up as well, but none of them are currently close to Rooney's level of performance. The guy is winning big games for Manchester United single-handedly.

I agree Papa, I was being sarcastic towards the La Liga fanboys on here who continually run Wayne Rooney down because of what league he plays in.

I love Gonzalo Higuain, but to call him better than Wayne Rooney atm and even in general is bordering on lunacy.

I accept Ronaldo is playing better football than Rooney atm, but I don't think he's been as effective to his side as Rooney has.

Ronaldo will definitely win World player of the year because Iniesta certainly won't, which is scandalous.

I accept Ronaldo is playing better football than Rooney atm, but I don't think he's been as effective to his side as Rooney has.

Ronaldo will definitely win World player of the year because Iniesta certainly won't, which is scandalous.

His image plays a big part.

Iniesta is a pale wee lad from Albacete and Rooney is an ugly scouser.

If they were both 6'1 with a perfect set of abs and teeth, they'd be regarded much higher.

Sad, but true.

heres a wee topic for everyone

la liga 11 v EPL 11

best team obviously, who do you think would win

i would honestly go for the EPL

what a match it would be

How close would that be. :anguish:

I honestly don't know. A 3-3 draw probably.