Should Der Goalie play aginst Hibs

leftyger

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a tough call,

he defo needs a game, wish it was st mirren or dunfermline instead of hibs though

THat wouldnt test a keeper, if your looking for a gauge of the keeper it would need to be against good forwards, with chances during the game imo.

Although maybe given recent history, maybe thats a bit rich coming from me......

if the red card is upheld then I think he has to give Klos ago....maybe he could play 45min (depending on the result) bounce games arent going to sharpen him up, I guess 45min isnt either but its better than nothing.....if there was one player who I think could come in like this and turn it on then it would be Klos....the consumate pro!!

can they not play him in durranty's team?

put robinson on the bench for first team.

Unfortunately Walter Numpty Smith doesn't have any time for Robinson despite him being probably one of the most consistent players for the reserves.

maybe he doesn't like English Catholics?

If the red card is upheld then whoever is to play in the next round must play every game till then.

Be it Klos or Robinson, whoever it is needs FIRST TEAM games, if it is violent conduct then McGregor could be out for 3 games so Klos or whoever should play until his ban is over to get the required first team match practice and be ready for UEFA action

Unfortunately Walter Numpty Smith doesn't have any time for Robinson despite him being probably one of the most consistent players for the reserves.

Get a grip of yourself! That's a disgraceful statement from someone who professes to be a Rangers supporter!

If the red card is upheld then whoever is to play in the next round must play every game till then.

Be it Klos or Robinson, whoever it is needs FIRST TEAM games, if it is violent conduct then McGregor could be out for 3 games so Klos or whoever should play until his ban is over to get the required first team match practice and be ready for UEFA action

there's only one game, vs Hibs

Get a grip of yourself! That's a disgraceful statement from someone who professes to be a Rangers supporter!

Yes the truth hurts sometimes, maybe its not the case but how can you justify playing a keeper who is 20% match fit can be better than a fullly fit prospect, ive heard from a good source that Walter Smith escalated the training schedule for klos by 2 weeks rather than play Robinson on the Bench, doesnt give Robinson much confidence should he be called upon.

Yes i'm a fan of Rangers but no fan of smiths man management.

his kicking was dodgy the night he defo needs a game!

You are joking? He's played many many times for Rangers and his kicking was never anything but dodgy...one more game aint going to change that. Saying that...I'd play him anyway.