Should Der Goalie play aginst Hibs

leftyger

[

Yes the truth hurts sometimes, maybe its not the case but how can you justify playing a keeper who is 20% match fit can be better than a fullly fit prospect, ive heard from a good source that Walter Smith escalated the training schedule for klos by 2 weeks rather than play Robinson on the Bench, doesnt give Robinson much confidence should he be called upon.

Yes i'm a fan of Rangers but no fan of smiths man management.

I'm no fan of Smith and I think he is wary of bringing youngsters through but there was abbsolutely no need of that shite regarding Catholics.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can they not play him in durranty's team?

put robinson on the bench for first team.

Unfortunately Walter Numpty Smith doesn't have any time for Robinson despite him being probably one of the most consistent players for the reserves.

maybe he doesn't like English Catholics?

Out of order I believe. Explain why you would call the manager a numpty ?

[

Yes the truth hurts sometimes, maybe its not the case but how can you justify playing a keeper who is 20% match fit can be better than a fullly fit prospect, ive heard from a good source that Walter Smith escalated the training schedule for klos by 2 weeks rather than play Robinson on the Bench, doesnt give Robinson much confidence should he be called upon.

I'm no fan of Smith and I think he is wary of bringing youngsters through but there was abbsolutely no need of that shite regarding Catholics.

If you can confirm other, then thats fine by me but can you give me any other reason. If hes not good enough then letizi should not have been released, Smith has no problem giving other outfield youngsters a try.

You don't make someone that they are not good enough even when someone is injured i front of you then expect him to come in and do a job for you.

[

If you can confirm other, then thats fine by me but can you give me any other reason. If hes not good enough then letizi should not have been released, Smith has no problem giving other outfield youngsters a try.

You don't make someone that they are not good enough even when someone is injured i front of you then expect him to come in and do a job for you.

If I can confirm what? Are you seriously suggesting that it's because of his religion?

[

If I can confirm what? Are you seriously suggesting that it's because of his religion?

Don't know, but I have heard that he is old school, be interesting to see which others similar have played under him.

Strange how Robinson seems to of been previously regarded highly and now not even good enough for the bench when the only option is a partially fit keeper who finishes his carrer in 3 months.

Its already been mentioned that he struggled. Why embarrass Klos by playing him partially fit when he has been superb while playing fully fit. people have short memories

[

Don't know, but I have heard that he is old school, be interesting to see which others similar have played under him.

Strange how Robinson seems to of been previously regarded highly and now not even good enough for the bench when the only option is a partially fit keeper who finishes his carrer in 3 months.

Its already been mentioned that he struggled. Why embarrass Klos by playing him partially fit when he has been superb while playing fully fit. people have short memories

I think you are barking TBO and that is an uncalled for slander on Smith. BTW...what religion is Klos?

[

I think you are barking TBO and that is an uncalled for slander on Smith. BTW...what religion is Klos?

Its not Slander just an opinion, Whats happened to freedom of Speech. Just look back at discussions when Robinson came off the bench against hearts. People alledgedly left early in disgust because he blessed himself if I remember correctly.

Ok Smith wasn't one of them but theres plenty around.

Its not Slander just an opinion, Whats happened to freedom of Speech. Just look back at discussions when Robinson came off the bench against hearts. People alledgedly left early in disgust because he blessed himself if I remember correctly.

You have freedom of speech...no problem. You are using that freedom to slander Smith. Whether people left early or not when Robinson crossed himself coming on to the pitch is neither here nor there.

BTW...you didn't answer the question...what religion is Klos?

[

THOUSANDS LEAVE EARLY EVERY WEEK.!!!

[

THOUSANDS LEAVE EARLY EVERY WEEK.!!!

Try Reading the threads associated with the incident then comment

You have freedom of speech...no problem. You are using that freedom to slander Smith. Whether people left early or not when Robinson crossed himself coming on to the pitch is neither here nor there.

BTW...you didn't answer the question...what religion is Klos?

I don't know the religion of Klos and I am not sure how to finf out.

PB

There is no chance UEFA will over turn the refs decision...it can only be done in cases of mistaken identity.

Klos has to play now...he is ring rusty...he needs to familaiarise himself with our back 4....its hard on AM...but it will be a lesson well learned.

PB

There is no chance UEFA will over turn the refs decision...it can only be done in cases of mistaken identity.

Klos has to play now...he is ring rusty...he needs to familaiarise himself with our back 4....its hard on AM...but it will be a lesson well learned.

How come D'artagnan if the guy is innocent?and wouldn't it then be futile for the club to challenge the sending-off? :unsure:

Can I just say that I never seen one Rangers fan leave when because of Lee Robinson's religion. I've have never head any Rangers fan make negative comments about his religion or his place of birth.

As I said previously read the threads which applied to the incident after the game was played

First Smith will have no difficulty with anyone's religion - he could deliver mass in latin in the dre3ssing room twelve times a day and it would not affect Smith - utter nonsense

Klos playing ornot will determine how im portant the UEFA is to Smith.

If he plays, we are taking it seriously, if he doesn't we are not.

Personally I would play him, I don't think Smith will, although you can bet Gretna or somebody will have an ionvite to Murray park for a close door game.

Someone who does not train should not play

That was then, this is now

But was he training before he got the call to play on thursday

anyone on the bench should be match fit, he could hardly take a goal kick

But was he training before he got the call to play on thursday

anyone on the bench should be match fit, he could hardly take a goal kick

yes, he is training with the team

he has never been able to kick the ball particularly well